SPFL prem title race? - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SPFL prem title race?

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I heard a clip of him on the radio the other night and all he did was talk about how great Celtic are and how they're going to win the league. :lol: 

:lol:

Fair enough, didn't hear that.

He can't be as bad as McCall when we were playing Rangers though!

Bring back Barraclough!

:P

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I heard a clip of him on the radio the other night and all he did was talk about how great Celtic are and how they're going to win the league. :lol: 

Well there's going to be a job going at the end of the season that he has to whore himself out for :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

At least we haven't had Stuart McCall talking down our chances all week.

:ok:

Mark McGhee is a much stronger character, and much better at managing that side of things.

There's just no way it's possible for McGhee to be 'better' than the good Rangers man Stuart McCall.

57 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

To be fair i wouldn't base "Motherwell confidence" on me waffling on the Internet.

:lol:

Motherwell should be more confident than usual going into this game, but as I've said earlier in the thread, anytime I've started to get excited about taking on one of the old firm, we've suffered a fairly routine 2-0 defeat or worse. (Sometimes much worse!!)

We are overpriced at 8/1 with boonies, but kidding aside, we are still under dogs.

I'm not basing it on you m8, I stay in the area so I know a fair few well fans. I think it's fair to say they're all pretty confident and why wouldn't they be.

Motherwell are on a great run and we still look fragile to say the least. Should be a cracker and I'm looking forward to it!