Zero points - Page 3 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Zero points

adamntg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you turn up in casual gear (not a stone island jacket, perhaps normal clothes would be a better expression) and keep yourself to yourself, don't see there being any problem.

We sat in the main stand in Macedonia in shorts and t-shirt, got in ok and nobody bothered with us.

There is no way that that over 4000 tartan army members will be looking for them. Most of the zero pointers are going to be working and wont have taken the day off etc. Suits me as i was going regardless!! Anyone know if one person will be able to buy 4 tickets if they have all the ssc numbers and normally buy the 4 together?

48 minutes ago, Blair1310 said:

There is no way that that over 4000 tartan army members will be looking for them. Most of the zero pointers are going to be working and wont have taken the day off etc. Suits me as i was going regardless!! Anyone know if one person will be able to buy 4 tickets if they have all the ssc numbers and normally buy the 4 together?

If you want to buy 4 tickets you need to add your mates to the Friends and Family section of your SSC account. You need their SSC number and also their address (or maybe just post code). As long as they have a valid membership and enough points you can buy their tickets at the same time as your own

I agree with you that most 0 pointers who want a ticket will get one.

2 hours ago, G1983 said:

If you want to buy 4 tickets you need to add your mates to the Friends and Family section of your SSC account. You need their SSC number and also their address (or maybe just post code). As long as they have a valid membership and enough points you can buy their tickets at the same time as your own

I agree with you that most 0 pointers who want a ticket will get one.

A mate of mine is thinking of joining SSC. Anyone any idea how long it takes for them to process membership and allocate a number?

On 10/7/2016 at 7:55 PM, Blair1310 said:

It's a month away, you can take a half day and still easily make the game.