Freezing beer - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

31 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Chilling McEwans Export is almost as daft as cold Guinness. :wacko:

I wouldnt know,  it tastes gross to me either way. I just clean the mess.   I shall tell my husband his beer etiquette is shit ?

3 hours ago, buckielugger said:

I think u will find the defrosted beer will be completely flat when u try and drink it.

All the gas gets released out ofit and into the top of the can and will escape as soon as the can is opened...

Itshappened with irn bru anyway

We had a fridge malfunction a few year back and several bottles of beer that were in the fridge were frozen.  Not wanting to throw them away I waited til they thawed out but they were horrible and got poured down the drain.

13 hours ago, Big Col said:

I mistakely left a can of irn bru in the freezer once.

The force of the can exploding blew the door open.

I left one in the car once during a very cold winter, was taking my mates ti 5s and one got in the back of the car and asked why the seats had stick orange dots all over them. I hadnt noticed but can had exploded all over the back seats and up the sides of the front seats, was minging and a pain ti clean.

6 hours ago, Kirk said:

I left one in the car once during a very cold winter, was taking my mates ti 5s and one got in the back of the car and asked why the seats had stick orange dots all over them. I hadnt noticed but can had exploded all over the back seats and up the sides of the front seats, was minging and a pain ti clean.

Same happens on very warm days!