Jimmy Calderwood - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jimmy Calderwood

I know there's a lot of love for JC from some of the sheepies on here. Wonder if that'll still be the case......

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/NewsApp/newsapp-english/newsapp-english-scotland/6898867/Don-the-marketwith-one-bedroom-dedicated-to-Rangers.html

FOOTIE love cheat Jimmy Calderwood is selling his marital home complete with a Rangers-themed bedroom.

The ex-Aberdeen boss has kitted out the room in red, white and blue and put a club duvet set, cushions and a miniature Broxy Bear mascot on the bed.

Snaps of the detached pad in Dunfermline also show the master bedroom and plush lounge decked in the Dons’ colours of red and white.

01_31194242_801951_2666190a.jpg

If I was getting the photos done, I'd have planked the cushions in a wardrobe or something.

Although the traffic to the listing it will have created maybe justifies it in this case.....

You've got Rangers cushions on your bed? :yikes3:

"You're just a hun without the bus fare"... :sing:

Edited by Fairbairn

Never understood the hatred for Jimmy. A lovely guy. Then again the dislike is always from people who don't know him personally.

Spoken to him several times. Once at James Fowlers testimonial dinner. Came across as being an arrogant big headed knob.

Just ask Ryan Oleary his opinion of him too. Bully. No surprise no club goes near him.

Spoken to him several times. Once at James Fowlers testimonial dinner. Came across as being an arrogant big headed knob.

Just ask Ryan Oleary his opinion of him too. Bully. No surprise no club goes near him.

Funnily enough, I always thought Fowler could be a bit like that, although that was more in his playing days. Seems a bit more grounded now.

Funnily enough, I always thought Fowler could be a bit like that, although that was more in his playing days. Seems a bit more grounded now.

Fowler is a really nice guy. His wife is friends with my sister. Always been really nice when I've met him and he helped a lot in getting auction items for a fundraiser my sister organised.

Definitely a good guy.