Weekend Matches - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Matches

I think deep down you'll miss us adam... Remember there's no red Brazil's in the championship who could fill your stadium

I can't believe I got away with that post for so long given that my team are currently the worst team in the history of the sport, and I include that Selkirk team that lost 20-0 in that.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I got away with that post for so long given that my team are currently the worst team in the history of the sport, and I include that Selkirk team that lost 20-0 in that.

I actually had a post typed out a few hours ago - I didn't have the heart to send it and add to your hurt!!

And American Samoa.

In fact, we could do with their transsexual centre half. Gunning's under contract but surely he could be put to use cleaning the toilets or washing the manager's car?

Keep the heid up! Al actually miss the trip to tannadice next season!

And American Samoa.

In fact, we could do with their transsexual centre half. Gunning's under contract but surely he could be put to use cleaning the toilets or washing the manager's car?

Starting to worry about you now Adam. You're normally one of the more sensible posters on here, which isn't much of a compliment I know!

Why on earth get Gunning to clean cars when there's a perfectly good car wash just up the road for much cheaper than his wages. Get him doing some plumbing work. Their rates are feckin astronomical. :lol:

Starting to worry about you now Adam. You're normally one of the more sensible posters on here, which isn't much of a compliment I know!

Why on earth get Gunning to clean cars when there's a perfectly good car wash just up the road for much cheaper than his wages. Get him doing some plumbing work. Their rates are feckin astronomical. :lol:

Murray our centre forward is the plumber. Maybe Gunning could be a hatstand or something? Anyone got any good suggestions as to what Gavin Gunning could do for a living that doesn't require any footballing ability or an IQ of more than 50? Edited by adamntg

Murray our centre forward is the plumber. Maybe Gunning could be a hatstand or something? Anyone got any good suggestions as to what Gavin Gunning could do for a living that doesn't require any footballing ability or an IQ of more than 50?

He could run a car salvage yard in Manitowoc. I think there's one for sale.....

Murray our centre forward is the plumber. Maybe Gunning could be a hatstand or something? Anyone got any good suggestions as to what Gavin Gunning could do for a living that doesn't require any footballing ability or an IQ of more than 50?

US Presidential Candidate?

US Presidential Candidate?

i was thinking taking over from david cameron

Play for Dundee Utd?

• 2 weeks later...