United V Celtic - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

United V Celtic

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was booing Paul Paton after he came on and why?

United are rank and pretty much gone now. Even although it was a great finish by Commons, the fourth goal was a disgrace for a professional team to lose.

The Celtic fans - he smacked zaluska in Glasgow.

Who was booing Paul Paton after he came on and why?

United are rank and pretty much gone now. Even although it was a great finish by Commons, the fourth goal was a disgrace for a professional team to lose.

He hasnt endeared himself to the bhoys lol. You must have missed the court case and the cluster of Celtic/United games last term lol

Nah. It peaked about three years ago when we blamed everyone but ourselves. We are a bit more chilled out now.

Was actually going to add that at the end but it just sounds daft. Reminds me of my mate that has the mental, bunny boiler bird.

'she's no' that bad, I'm allowed out every second month, as long as Im home by 10 and I've text her every 20 minutes to check in'.

There are, of course, the more enlightened among us that this doesn't apply to. RB still has a bit to go yet :)

Nah. It peaked about three years ago when we blamed everyone but ourselves. We are a bit more chilled out now.

Was actually going to add that at the end but it just sounds daft. Reminds me of my mate that has the mental, bunny boiler bird.

'she's no' that bad, I'm allowed out every second month, as long as Im home by 10 and I've text her every 20 minutes to check in'.

There are, of course, the more enlightened among us that this doesn't apply to. RB still has a bit to go yet :)

You pair need to be on the 'The Rangers in crisis' thread

He hasnt endeared himself to the bhoys lol. You must have missed the court case and the cluster of Celtic/United games last term lol

Yes I did miss them, being based abroad.

As a Jags fan I was puzzled as to why he was getting so much attention. Apart from one Maiconesque pearler v Falkirk at Firhill about 5 years ago, he rarely did anything for us that warranted much attention.

No outcry for action to be taken on the arabs for the pyro?

Funny that.

I clearly missed this.

Any links etc for it ?

If true, head and arms shackled and a bloody good wash given to them.

Hang on, is it Celtic we're talking about ?