Prague Nightlife - Page 2 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Prague Nightlife

Robroysboy

Im sure youve been to Prague on a number of trips Brian yet you still ask where to go at night.

Happy New Year.

Same to you Joe, hope you and yours have a good 2016.

Been once with TA but never made the nightlife. Been once as a stag do as well but we just stuck to the pubs.

Really fancy giving a club a go this time.

Seems a lot of the club's are below street level might have walked by them in past without realising.

He supported Fulham!

It was an attempt at a joke. Not a very good one though I will give you that.

Re fulham

Think they had a statue of him outside the ground as he was friends with the owner. Think they tore it down out of embarrassment. Never seen it when we played Nigeria.

Edited by Robroysboy

It was an attempt at a joke. Not a very good one though I will give you that.

Re fulham

Think they had a statue of him outside the ground as he was friends with the owner. Think they tore it down out of embarrassment. Never seen it when we played Nigeria.

They did, It couldn't have been up for very long because I read about not too long before the Nigeria trip but couldn't see it when we were down

They did, It couldn't have been up for very long because I read about not too long before the Nigeria trip but couldn't see it when we were down

Although MJ was cleared of child abuse allegations, his reputation was still tarnished.

Figure of fun and not suprised the club took down the statue. Quite bizarre that it was erected in the first place. I think he attended one game.

Wunder if ma mates fae thePrague chapter o the Hare Krishnas will be lookin for another dance,last time it wiz fekin hilarious especially when 2 o the mad monks wur dancing aboot wae the Big Cock hairy Baws TA flag. think its still on ya tube

Wunder if ma mates fae thePrague chapter o the Hare Krishnas will be lookin for another dance,last time it wiz fekin hilarious especially when 2 o the mad monks wur dancing aboot wae the Big Cock hairy Baws TA flag. think its still on ya tube

Posted the link in another thread

???

Take a look at this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/H2CsfRdh0wk

• 4 weeks later...