Room 101 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticing the TA version in TA Specific, I thought it'd be a good idea to put one on here for anyone, anything or anywhere. I'll start.....

Kerry Katona

Rap music,

Basketball

Was just about to say I like the NBA, really like betting on total points, and what do you have against basketball............and then it dawned on me.......you.....living in Chicago.......the Bulls....... :-)) ......please stop it, my sides are splitting, this is toooooo easy :rollsmile:

Was just about to say I like the NBA, really like betting on total points, and what do you have against basketball............and then it dawned on me.......you.....living in Chicago.......the Bulls....... :-)) ......please stop it, my sides are splitting, this is toooooo easy :rollsmile:

Not a fan of American sports in general. Ice hockey I can watch. But out of the four main ones, basketball bores the bejesus out of me.

Noticing the TA version in TA Specific, I thought it'd be a good idea to put one on here for anyone, anything or anywhere. I'll start.....

Kerry Katona

Rap music,

Basketball

Think you're being a bit broad brush with "rap music" there. The late 80s/early 90s had some tremendous rap/hip hop artists with the likes of NWA, Public Enemy, LL Cool J, Beastie Boys, Naughty By Nature, A Tribe Called Quest & Cypress Hill all regularly producing good music. Current rap (to me) isn't a patch on what it was like back then.

Think you're being a bit broad brush with "rap music" there. The late 80s/early 90s had some tremendous rap/hip hop artists with the likes of NWA, Public Enemy, LL Cool J, Beastie Boys, Naughty By Nature, A Tribe Called Quest & Cypress Hill all regularly producing good music. Current rap (to me) isn't a patch on what it was like back then.

I realise it all relates to opinions but I really don't like rap. Including all you have mentioned.

Those atrocious cover versions they play over the tannoy in B&Q. They've actually made me walk out of the shop on at least one occasion...

People who say Tannoy instead of PA System. :-))

Unless of course you're familiar with B&Q's PA system of choice, in which case I'll let you off.

So you don't like American music, or American sport. Food - you like pizza, wings, burgers ? I bloody hope so :wave: Otherwise yer Mrs must be quite something. :wub: !

Just rap, pop over the last decade especially, or country I'm not a fan of. Rock whether soft or hard I enjoy. The grub? I'm turning into right fat .

Confusing ie and eg.

Abbreviating et cetera as ect.

Not knowing the difference between it's and its.

Bollocking up apostrophes in general.

Using the predicate instead of the past participle in past perfect structures.

Pedantry.

Using of instead of auxiliary have.

Randomly using there or their or they're as if it makes no difference.

Ditto your / you're and to / too.

Cats.

Confusing ie and eg.

Abbreviating et cetera as ect.

Not knowing the difference between it's and its.

Bollocking up apostrophes in general.

Using the predicate instead of the past participle in past perfect structures.

Pedantry.

Using of instead of auxiliary have.

Randomly using there or their or they're as if it makes no ######ing difference.

Ditto your / you're and to / too.

Cats.

Can you be a bit more pacific ? I'm of for an expresso.