Take A Bow No Voters. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Take A Bow No Voters.

It is becoming increasing obvious that Westminster is deliberately asset stripping Scotland, no doubt that so when the next referendum comes around we will be too skint.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/then-and-now-part-99/#more-78957

http://wingsoverscotland.com/still-better-together/

To add to the misery look what else the no voters foisted on us.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14096067.Scottish_councils_warn__we_cannot_take_any_more_pain__as_Osborne_prepares_to_unveil_further_cuts/

Surely the councils that advocated voting no can't complain, it is exactly what they voted for.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SNP have the powers to stop all of this. They just don't use them.

This is a no voter cliché thread right?

Ah the mythical powers that the most devolved government, bar several other countries, in the world has.

How gullible many a no voter, especially in these establishments, must feel now.

Ah the mythical powers that the most devolved government, bar several other countries, in the world has.

How gullible many a no voter, especially in these establishments, must feel now.

We should publicly mock them! That will show them the errors of their ways!

We should publicly mock them! That will show them the errors of their ways!

They maybe feeling their regrets without the mocking.

The people who should be mocked are the unionists who stood outside these places and played on the workers fears with a YES vote.

I voted Yes, champ :)

Personally speaking I don't believe you. I think you hang that line out there to make people think you are anything other than a massive anti independence troll.

I actually don't care any more other than it is really fukking boring. Gonna just give it a rest. I have been a massive supporter of independence on here but I would never keep bring it up at every chance and twisting every damn thread into this bullshit.

Personally speaking I don't believe you. I think you hang that line out there to make people think you are anything other than a massive anti independence troll.

I actually don't care any more other than it is really fukking boring. Gonna just give it a rest. I have been a massive supporter of independence on here but I would never keep bring it up at every chance and twisting every damn thread into this bullshit.

That's up to you friend, I put a lot of effort into the Yes campaign, I'm not looking for any thanks, I done my bit :ok:

My reply was topical, if I have something to say and there isn't a suitable thread I'll usually start a new one... That's how these messageboards usually work.

That's up to you friend, I put a lot of effort into the Yes campaign, I'm not looking for any thanks, I done my bit :ok:

My reply was topical, if I have something to say and there isn't a suitable thread I'll usually start a new one... That's how these messageboards usually work.

Hey scunnered I am not trying to gag you but can you stop with the scatter gun approach. We are not wee kids susceptible to that sort of crude bullshit. Make your point and make it strongly but stop spamming the kunting board with your anti snp shit. It is boring man. Just like if we did it to your team.

Hey scunnered I am not trying to gag you but can you stop with the scatter gun approach. We are not wee kids susceptible to that sort of crude bullshit. Make your point and make it strongly but stop spamming the kunting board with your anti snp shit. It is boring man. Just like if we did it to your team.

I'm just joining the discussion Plinthy, If I'm making anti-SNP posts it's generally in response to some fawning guff, or some nationalistic clap trap, I'm looking at Antidotes signature for that one. At what point does the points I'm contesting... Or ridiculing become the spam?

Least of all you Scunnerdissimo!

edit: (oops sorry caught mid-edit)

Oh come now Plinthy I'm no worse than any other opinionated person on here... You just don't like what I have to say. There's a protest against the SNP council in North Ayrshire on Wednesday for them not paying living wage to employees despite pledging to do so. 'Mon down, I'll buy you a vegan skinny latte.

Edited by Scunnered

Oh come now Plinthy I'm no worse than any other opinionated person on here... You just don't like what I have to say. There's a protest against the SNP council in North Ayrshire on Wednesday for them not paying living wage to employees despite pledging to do so. 'Mon down, I'll buy you a vegan skinny latte.

No man. I have had more bans on here that you have had... ehhm hot dinners.

Say it strong but stop turning every discussion back to it. Ok that is an exaggeration but it seems like it and you have only been back a few days.