Take A Bow No Voters. - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Take A Bow No Voters.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me to support independence in the future a positive case needs to be put forward on how it will benefit the working class. There is a lack of interest from Yes supporters in criticising the shityness of the Scottish Government in case it damages the independence argument. For example, the protest taking place tomorrow, Trade Unions, Labour and the SSP are taking part, plaudits to the SSP for doing so... However, the Greens and RIC won't take part as they don't want to damage the independence argument. ###### that! The SG made a pledge and they need to be held accountable, not murmuring in the corners or criticising campaigners about damaging the Nationalist argument.

There probably is some over protection towards The SNP but that is understandable as they are the driving force to independence. I honestly believe to reach the scenario you want, better standards for the working class, it can only be achieved with independence. So I'd say we have to achieve that 1st and foremost because without the power independence will give us, realistically, nothing will change.

(I'll keep my pitchfork sharpened for when us Mob take to the streets)

Well to all those no voting ship yard workers welcome to the dole queue,I hope your happy with your lot.This country is being stripped bare for having the cheek to try and break away. What disgusts me are people on here still support a union that is killing our country.True Quislings the lot of you.

Well to all those no voting ship yard workers welcome to the dole queue,I hope your happy with your lot.This country is being stripped bare for having the cheek to try and break away. What disgusts me are people on here still support a union that is killing our country.True Quislings the lot of you.

:ok:

Good luck convincing people to vote yes next time with shite like that

This country has been deliberately weakened under instruction from the establishment since the McCrone Report 1974 - kept under wraps till 2004.