Android Or Iphone - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Android Or Iphone

I like apple kit in that the system works well and it is pretty much self maintaining but I find their software irritating as phukk overall. Their office suite is a bit pish and their browser is a bit pish. For the 1st time ever I tried to transfer a movie from an apple desktop to an ipad thinking it would be easy as soon as plugged it in but no.... Am I supposed to go through itunes or some mad shit. Who knows.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the iPhone 6s on Wednesday because:

A: It's ace

B: I'm cool as f uck.

And this post proves why Android is better than Apple. :lol:

I was always of the belief if you say that you are cool then you are actually totally uncool. You're trying too hard.

I've used both for a number of years now, often had one of each, one for personal and one for work but much prefer the iPhone - much better user experience, imo. I'm still surprised every time I see or use an android phone to find the look, feel, flow of the OS still lags far behind the iPhone (iOS)

Apparently iOS is a much safer platform.