Aberdeen's Loss Of Form- Mcinnes Alledged Rumours - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen's Loss Of Form- Mcinnes Alledged Rumours

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks to Celtic for having the grand total of two turnstyles in operation for the away fans yesterday, leading in most of us missing the first 10 minutes.

In a world where Health and Safety is king it led to a mad crush getting in and a lot of bad feeling. Even the stewards and police saying it was a dangerous situation.

Absolute joke.

They weren't even checking tickets, the turnstile was just open. The front of Parkhead looks a lot less of a shithole these days.

For periods in the first half yesterday (and the 2nd half against Motherwell), we were more like the Aberdeen that won 8 games in a row.....defending as a team and breaking with speed.

A second goal against Motherwell and Rooney's header going in and we might have been talking differently about things today.

As with every team lacking confidence, the problem is how to react to conceding a goal.

At home to the Arabs next week would nice time to start again.

The first game against Motherwell at Fir Park

It's on the STV website.

I heard the same thing a couple of weeks ago - along with a scrap between Jack and Logan at half time in the St J game. All coming out in the wash now clearly.

Certainly answers a few questions!

Eta - not sure it's all out yet either

Edited by SMcoolJ

I heard the same thing a couple of weeks ago - along with a scrap between Jack and Logan at half time in the St J game. All coming out in the wash now clearly.

Certainly answers a few questions!

Eta - not sure it's all out yet either

To be fair, players rolling around in dressing rooms goes on all the time. But a boss and a player(if true) is the sign of a bigger issue. It's all rumours of course but if this nonsense with McInnes shagging players birds is true it might explain the big drop in form. Alienating dressing rooms and the like.

Now, before any Don jumps on me I did say if those rumours are true.

The one I heard last week was that there was a big barney at half time of the Hibs game,Mcinnes slated Jack for being a shite captain and it kicked off from there.

Would make sense as that was the start of the downfall,but who knows.

Need a strong performance tomorrow anyway from everyone,and if it's true,he was right.

Jack is a shite captain.

To be fair, players rolling around in dressing rooms goes on all the time. But a boss and a player(if true) is the sign of a bigger issue. It's all rumours of course but if this nonsense with McInnes shagging players birds is true it might explain the big drop in form. Alienating dressing rooms and the like.

Now, before any Don jumps on me I did say if those rumours are true.

Ho hum.

I love the interweb. Someone makes something up out of nowhere....or just because they're bored......and suddenly it becomes a rumour, and then that rumour gets repeated, and because it gets repeated people think it must be a fact, and then when it's denied, ridiculed and proved false, people go 'but it might be true, it's on the internet'.

Aberdeen's bad run of form is purely down to the fact that firstly we had to lose at some point....the pressure was building to keep on winning and frankly, the players couldn't handle it. So we lost in the cup to a Hibs team that saw Aberdeen as a big scalp and were right up for it....our players weren't, and that's what happens.

The reaction to that loss is the key to the whole thing. Next league game up at Sneckie, McInnes makes a few bizarre team selections...Parker in, a bit of twiddling with formations etc etc. Within 15 minutes we're 2 goals down and the players are looking around wondering what the f*ck they're meant to be doing.

Next game...Saints at Pittodrie...there's more tweaking going on and the arse falls out of the team. Things that were going right 3 weeks before are now going wrong all over the park.

And so it goes on. A weird team selection at Dingwall means we have 4 centre-backs in defence....looking for a winning goal against Motherwell sees an on-loan right back being brought on to play on the left wing. A midfield that was superb a month before has now gone missing and teams are pouring through, almost queueing up to have a pop at our goal.

If McInnes is to blame for anything...and he surely is....it's for not having the famous Plan B, and for not managing the team correctly when we inevitably tripped up after winning 8 games in a row. It's not for riding the centre-half's wife.

And as Parklife says, I hope to f*ck Ryan Jack is kicking up hell in the dressing room. If he isn't, then something really is wrong.

Edited by Rossy

Ho hum.

I love the interweb. Someone makes something up out of nowhere....or just because they're bored......and suddenly it becomes a rumour, and then that rumour gets repeated, and because it gets repeated people think it must be a fact, and then when it's denied, ridiculed and proved false, people go 'but it might be true, it's on the internet'.

Aberdeen's bad run of form is purely down to the fact that firstly we had to lose at some point....the pressure was building to keep on winning and frankly, the players couldn't handle it. So we lost in the cup to a Hibs team that saw Aberdeen as a big scalp and were right up for it....our players weren't, and that's what happens.

The reaction to that loss is the key to the whole thing. Next league game up at Sneckie, McInnes makes a few bizarre team selections...Parker in, a bit of twiddling with formations etc etc. Within 15 minutes we're 2 goals down and the players are looking around wondering what the f*ck they're meant to be doing.

Next game...Saints at Pittodrie...there's more tweaking going on and the arse falls out of the team. Things that were going right 3 weeks before are now going wrong all over the park.

And so it goes on. A weird team selection at Dingwall means we have 4 centre-backs in defence....looking for a winning goal against Motherwell sees an on-loan right back being brought on to play on the left wing. A midfield that was superb a month before has now gone missing and teams are pouring through, almost queueing up to have a pop at our goal.

If McInnes is to blame for anything...and he surely is....it's for not having the famous Plan B, and for not managing the team correctly when we inevitably tripped up after winning 8 games in a row. It's not for riding the centre-half's wife.

And as Parklife says, I hope to f*ck Ryan Jack is kicking up hell in the dressing room. If he isn't, then something really is wrong.

I did say IF the rumours were true. Can you honestly say if this was a Celtic, United, Huns rumour, you wouldn't be all over this?

The one I heard last week was that there was a big barney at half time of the Hibs game,Mcinnes slated Jack for being a shite captain and it kicked off from there.

Would make sense as that was the start of the downfall,but who knows.

Need a strong performance tomorrow anyway from everyone,and if it's true,he was right.

Jack is a shite captain.

It's also making him a poorer player. His game has suffered. An "injury" to Jack and transfer of captaincy to Shinnie would be a great move.

I did say IF the rumours were true. Can you honestly say if this was a Celtic, United, Huns rumour, you wouldn't be all over this?

I would look at it and see where the rumour originated from.

If...as is the case with the McInnes shagging India Taylor guff....it started with some bored spotty twat on an Old Firm website making everything up because he wanted a change from wanking like a chimp to a picture of the afore-mentioned Mrs Taylor, then I would treat it for what it is....utter rubbish.

I wouldn't come on here and post things like....'I know it's only a rumour, but....'

I would look at it and see where the rumour originated from.

If...as is the case with the McInnes shagging India Taylor guff....it started with some bored spotty twat on an Old Firm website making everything up because he wanted a change from wanking like a chimp to a picture of the afore-mentioned Mrs Taylor, then I would treat it for what it is....utter rubbish.

I wouldn't come on here and post things like....'I know it's only a rumour, but....'

So this is all fact, or 'only a rumour'?