Has Anyone Orgasmed While Listening To A Scotland Goal - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Has Anyone Orgasmed While Listening To A Scotland Goal

bonny78

the occasional masterbaitor that i am, especially throughout out the teenage years, involved listening to a radio in the bathroom.

sometimes have timed it just riight that the ball would hit the net at the same time Scotland were scoring. Just wondering if anyone else has had this pleasure and what was the feeling like? Did you tidy up or revel some more?

Obviously would stop if Scotland had a penalty........... but fffkkkin continue like fkk afterwards eh :-)

No. But I can confess to being balls deep by way of early celebration during a Scotland V Belgium WC qualifier only to fail to finish (like many a striker) when Belgians got a late equaliser. We were two up and I thought we were coasting to 3 points. Must have been around 2000/2001. I was listening to game on radio, you understand- I am not talking about being baws- deep whilst watching from north stand. I would never be that disrespectful.

the occasional masterbaitor that i am, especially throughout out the teenage years, involved listening to a radio in the bathroom.

sometimes have timed it just riight that the ball would hit the net at the same time Scotland were scoring. Just wondering if anyone else has had this pleasure and what was the feeling like? Did you tidy up or revel some more?

Obviously would stop if Scotland had a penalty........... but fffkkkin continue like fkk afterwards eh :-)

:wtf:

Don't know if there is such a thing as the opposite of orgasm but, if there is, I have had a fair few of those over the years. Most recently during EURO 16 qualifying campaign when Georgia scored in Tblisi and then when ROI scored against Germany. Then there was the last minute Polish goal at Hampden.................

The earth definitely moved for me but no in a guid wey. Earth shattering mebbe.

No. But I can confess to being balls deep by way of early celebration during a Scotland V Belgium WC qualifier only to fail to finish (like many a striker) when Belgians got a late equaliser. We were two up and I thought we were coasting to 3 points. Must have been around 2000/2001. I was listening to game on radio, you understand- I am not talking about being baws- deep whilst watching from north stand. I would never be that disrespectful.

celebration was obviously premature in that case

bazza has a lot to answer for