Zombies - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Likely restrained wrongly and died as a result. Horrible.

Aye, that would be my assumption, although the question is what type of restraining took place that would result in the death of a passenger?

I was on a flight a few years ago coming back from Barcelona when someone had a heart attack and died just as we were flying over southern france. It was a horrible experience and the remainder of the flight was the strangest situation I have ever found myself in.

Aye, that would be my assumption, although the question is what type of restraining took place that would result in the death of a passenger?

I was on a flight a few years ago coming back from Barcelona when someone had a heart attack and died just as we were flying over southern france. It was a horrible experience and the remainder of the flight was the strangest situation I have ever found myself in.

Probably prone, sadly something I need to do regularly and it doesn't take much for it to go badly.

We might mock zombies as being total fantasy but there have been some experts who think if the right mutation occurs then zombies could happen ( although they say the chance is very very rare) the main condition they think could mutate is canine distemper. There have been a lot of reports already of a mutated version infecting cougars in parts of America causing them to be more aggressive and attack humans ( they normally hide from human contact). There are also parasites that can mind control there hosts. OK this is in small insects in remote areas but what if one of those parasites could take control of a human?.

What other events could be seen as being a zombie outbreak containment? I'll start off with the incident in tainjin. The whole explosion could have been state security destroying all evidence of zombies instead of taking the chance that someone would see them

Thought this was maybe a follow up to the Beatles thread....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBRc8zNQ30

http://m.mentalfloss.com/article/20363/10-horribly-misspelled-album-titles-and-why-we-em

Odessey is a great album - if a bit twee in places - Weller is a big fan.

Edited by Charlie Endell