Bosnia In Playoff - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bosnia In Playoff

Dillinger

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Today, 20:18

zynio26, on 16 Nov 2015 - 7:51 PM, said:snapback.png

Luck again ... with the penalty :wink2:

dodgy ref ?

No Just the Irish Luck, I think :yikes3:

Edited by zynio26

Once again, I'm thinking, "How the hell do the Irish do it?" I look at their squad and wonder who I would take instead of our lot. Ciaran Clark and Keogh v Hanley and Martin? Darren Randolph instead of Marshall? Shane Long v Fletcher? In all honesty, Coleman for Hutton is the only one I'd swap. And Wes Hoolahan? FGS Just how do they keep doing it?

Once again, I'm thinking, "How the hell do the Irish do it?" I look at their squad and wonder who I would take instead of our lot. Ciaran Clark and Keogh v Hanley and Martin? Darren Randolph instead of Marshall? Shane Long v Fletcher? In all honesty, Coleman for Hutton is the only one I'd swap. And Wes Hoolahan? FGS Just how do they keep doing it?

Teamwork?Better manager?

amazed at how bad bosnia are. to think they were the top seeds in wales' group and the highest ranked in the playoffs. they looked like they chucked it after going 2-0 down which is just bizarre with 20 minutes to go. fair play to ireland, unreal turnaround since june.

The stadiums empty already. If that had been us you'd never have got us out the ground

In fact we were in the ground in Portugal after the dead rubber longer than they were in their ground after qualifying. No wonder we are soft as shyte

Edited by DoonTheSlope