Poland V Roi - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Call me a bitter khunt, but I hope Ireland get feckin spanked in the play off.

I just cannae bring myself to say they deserve to be there (which I appreciate sounds pretty bloody stupid given they acquired more points than us).

We can bang on about how we should have gone for it against the Germans and Poland away when we seemed to be on top, or that we shouldn't have settled for a point in Dublin, but to my mind just one performance cost us qualification. We royally fecked up in Tbilisi by losing when everyone else had won. I don't think us having a terrible night in Tbilisi makes Ireland a better team than us.

Pretty flat game on our part with all to play for and nothing to lose both on and off the park - maybe a hangover from Thursday night which was as memorable as it gets. Far better cities in Poland than Warsaw I thought

the hope both football and finances is Hungary though tickets will be tight , will know soon enough then let the ticket scamble begin with independents likely shafted again !

Call me a bitter khunt, but I hope Ireland get feckin spanked in the play off.

I just cannae bring myself to say they deserve to be there (which I appreciate sounds pretty bloody stupid given they acquired more points than us).

We can bang on about how we should have gone for it against the Germans and Poland away when we seemed to be on top, or that we shouldn't have settled for a point in Dublin, but to my mind just one performance cost us qualification. We royally fecked up in Tbilisi by losing when everyone else had won. I don't think us having a terrible night in Tbilisi makes Ireland a better team than us.

Yep you're a bitter alright!

All ties were gonna be tough, didn't fancy us going to Ukraine as it's very intimidating, swedes have zlatan and Hungary would have been our best we could have hoped for, having said all that away to Bosnia first then bring them back to Dublin, if we Nick a goal in first leg then we will have a good chance but it is going to be really tough but hopefully we can do it.

750 tickets is pretty poor for an away allocation especially the way the FAI dispense them like some mafia Don dispensing favours - will likely not travel unless I know I have a ticket

Actually ordinary fans only get 30% supporters clubs and independents (who will get shafted again) as the clubs look after themselves

so that is 225 tickets for ordinary fans don't you just love the FAI

Edited by Newryrep