Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors. - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Polish Fans In Scottish Sectors.

Gwidon1308

And I think you need to accept that your fans were worse behaved than normal at Hampden. As I have mentioned I had to leave before half time as a result - I have never encountered anything remotely like it in watching football for more years than I care to remember

And I think you need to accept that your fans were worse behaved than normal at Hampden. As I have mentioned I had to leave before half time as a result - I have never encountered anything remotely like it in watching football for more years than I care to remember

Why u had to Leave the stadium ?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Mail or Telegraph is good for a Tory Toffs I am not one of them FYI.

Lech Wales is still alive u moron !!! :um-no:

Woops -made a howling c**t of that one then! Was Lech at the game? he will have been one of the well-behaved ones I bet.

I tell when I had to leave the stadium in the UK I went to watch Spurs palying Partizan Belgrade. I bought joint spurs&partizan scarf and sat down with my mate. Close to the half time an English fellow who sat down behind told the steward that we were away supporters !! Obviuosly we were not the steward supervisor directed us to the Partizan End !

I could not believe it my ears. Obviuosly the English chap heard our Polish chatter and took us for Serbs.

I was so pissed off (the money we spend to watch this game) and I tried to tell the steward we were Polish to no avail we then left the ground.

I am not a cry baby this things happen in football all the time.

Why u had to Leave the stadium ?

Because a bunch of Ultras forced their way in front of us in the front row of the upper tier to hang their flag continued to stand in front of us and refused to move. The story continues but I won't bore you with the details suffice to say we had no where to go so left.

Maybe you are just more used to bad behaviour. Sad that despite both Scots and Irish saying the same thing you don't accept your fans have created more issues than others. Maybe that is just part of the problem.

Because a bunch of Ultras forced their way in front of us in the front row of the upper tier to hang their flag continued to stand in front of us and refused to move. The story continues but I won't bore you with the details suffice to say we had no where to go so left.

Maybe you are just more used to bad behaviour. Sad that despite both Scots and Irish saying the same thing you don't accept your fans have created more issues than others. Maybe that is just part of the problem.

Obviously this not on, I can understand you frustration and I accept that with such s huge away support there will be always people who cause trouble.

but saying this it shows how poor your Police and stewards were.

In Warsaw twice with over 50,000 Poles there was no problems.

I think the Police Scotland should have spoken to the Polish counterparts how to Police.

Obviously this not on, I can understand you frustration and I accept that with such s huge away support there will be always people who cause trouble.

I think the Police Scotland should have spoken to the Polish counterparts how to Police.

I will say this though , whatever about the bad element in yere away fans - Poland were great hosts to the Irish in EURO 2012 :ok:

There will around 5000 irish Fans tonight in Warsaw after reading all this they should cancel the flights and stay at home becasue a Police Officer was assaulted and a fan ejected from the ground.

Trust me the 5000 will have and ome already have a good time.

As long as they lock up their flags. Polish neds were out in force robbing flags and Glengarrys. Funny, Warsaw was the only place in my 30 odd away games where anything like that has happened.

J

To counter Polish Hoolies next time bring this bloke, he could help sort them out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PIt9R2GD8Q

To counter Polish Hoolies next time bring this bloke, he could help sort them out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PIt9R2GD8Q

''Do not mess with the Scotts'' ! he is right I would never dare !!!!

You guys need to show more spunk like the bloke from the YT

I already attributed blame to the stewards and police but they were not the ones in the wrong section and the wrong seats. We have had large away supports at Hampden before as I said and this was the worst that is my point.

Just back home after game,sorry if iam repeating anybody on here havent read posts.

Thought the atmosphere at the game was terrible.

Sat at the back of the east stand and could not understand why poland had two blocks of fans in there ??? explain.

Half an hour into game some drunken polish person was shouting at a steward aggressively I stood and told him in no uncertain terms where to go he remained there looked out of it..After my several shouts of shut the F**k up he was ushered away.

I honestly could not get the atmosphere or lack of it.

In short Poland came and took the piss never thought I would see it at Hampden even against England.

Could go on but losing interest now.

Summary...

Whole match experience poor to rubbish.

Feel they have cut back on security and its dangerous now imo.

Just back home after game,sorry if iam repeating anybody on here havent read posts.

Thought the atmosphere at the game was terrible.

Sat at the back of the east stand and could not understand why poland had two blocks of fans in there ??? explain.

Half an hour into game some drunken polish person was shouting at a steward aggressively I stood and told him in no uncertain terms where to go he remained there looked out of it..After my several shouts of shut the F**k up he was ushered away.

I honestly could not get the atmosphere or lack of it.

In short Poland came and took the piss never thought I would see it at Hampden even against England.

Could go on but losing interest now.

Summary...

Whole match experience poor to rubbish.

Feel they have cut back on security and its dangerous now imo.

2239683F-768D-4900-8589-4331C064DF0B_zps

Look out, the 'flares, violence and intimidation brings atmosphere' brigade will be along to tell you to dry your eyes in a moment.

2239683F-768D-4900-8589-4331C064DF0B_zps

Look out, the 'flares, violence and intimidation brings atmosphere' brigade will be along to tell you to dry your eyes in a moment.

I have been to some games of trouble in the past i am no pussy.

My point thought Hampden and Scotland could stand up for them selves ???

I told the Polish to get the feck off me and a couple of others that was sadly it.....................

Come on you boys in White and Red come on Polska like in 74 and 82 make us proud again !!!

Lato Boniek and Lewandoski can lead is us now !!!

We love You !!!

http://www.sport.pl/euro2016/10,136510,19007949,el-me-2016-lewandowski-dalismy-rade-jedziemy-do-francji.html#BoxSportCz

Yes I take it becsue we had Sol Campbell, ''Stadiums of Hate'' program before Euro 2012 and his famous ''You come back in the coffin''.

and it was disgusting to brand tAll Poles as rasicts Hooligans,

What i see here is exactly the same.

Your not gonna find too many folk on here (Scots or Irish) listening to much of what Sol Campbell says :wtf::-))