Aberdeen V Hamilton - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen V Hamilton

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The desperation of some Aberdeen fans to have the support of neutrals is quite amusing.

I think 2-0 for the Dons tonight :-(

I would think lot of folk are bored senseless by the lack of competition for last 30 years.,..

Recall was a big deal few years back the talk of Motherwell splitting the old firm

- were hearts last team to threaten that before ?

When St johnstone knocked Dons out Scot cup semis I thought it was fair doos; we had our day in the sun , and were beaten by a good team

The desperation of some Aberdeen fans to have the support of neutrals is quite amusing.

Reminds me of the English media at world cup times desperate for people from Scotland and other countries to say they're supporting England.

We are what 6 games into the season. Why would a fan of any team want their team to lose. Last game of the season with nothing to play for might be different but wanting your team to lose would be ridiculous and there won't be one fan who wants that.

Edited by iainmac1

You made a decent start last season ( not as good as this one obviously) but if a fading memory serves me right, around the same time as this you were 2-0 at home against a p1ss poor St Mirren side but only managed a 2-2 draw, ( ironically Kenny McLean getting the equalizer) if you are to have any hope of challenging Celtic this season you can't afford slip ups like that.

This time last season we had 6 points from 15

Reminds me of the English media at world cup times desperate for people from Scotland and other countries to say they're supporting England.

We are what 6 games into the season. Why would a fan of any team want their team to lose. Last game of the season with nothing to play for might be different but wanting your team to lose would be ridiculous and there won't be one fan who wants that.

Two posts on this thread talking about fans of other clubs wanting Aberdeen to win, and neither of them are from Dons fans.

Maybe you two wallopers should actually read the thread before getting yer knobs oot in a wee anti-sheep frenzy.

Fuxsake.

According to one of the newspaper reporters on Twitter, Accies denied a clear penalty by a dodgy refereeing decision.

East coast bias once again.

When Imrie got booked for diving over his own player's leg ?

Aye, clear penalty.... :lol:

Two posts on this thread talking about fans of other clubs wanting Aberdeen to win, and neither of them are from Dons fans.

Maybe you two wallopers should actually read the thread before getting yer knobs oot in a wee anti-sheep frenzy.

Fuxsake.

Am no getting ma knob out for you or any other sheep.

Seriously though I've seen a couple of neutrals pilloried for daring to suggest they might not want Aberdeen to win the league. The sheepy tamb Gestapo in full flow!

Edited by slasher

Fuxsake.

Eh perhaps you should read the thread!

For your information I want Aberdeen to win tonight so that someone can challenge Celtic. Even though I still reckon Celtic will win the league by 10 points+ it is nice to see someone push them a little bit further than normal.

The posts above were in response to someone saying that Hamilton fans should want Aberdeen to win tonight.

Edited by iainmac1