New Motor - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked in to test drive a car this morning, turned up and they'd sold it. Perfectly free to sell it, but a phone call to prevent pissing me about would have been something approaching customer service.

The car angels decided it wasnt the car for you and you would have had many problems with it

A better option is round the corner

I've just taken delivery of a new Kia Picanto 1.0 with the SR7 trim, what a fantastic wee car to drive :) Kia are offering a pretty good deal on some of their models just now, I got mine on a 2 years interest free deal.

Have to say the picanto is a cracking wee car to drive around the town, which is the majority of my motoring, it's so much better than the Mazda 6 it replaced. Although I dinna think I'd like to do many motorway miles in it, so if I need to drive on Shetland's motorways I'll take the train... :D