Thank You Tartan Army - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thank You Tartan Army

Röhrich

Thank you all for wonderful 4 days in your country. We, the Tartan Army Burk fanclub from germany want to say thank you.

We had a wonderfull trip and met a lot of great fans. We was 18 persons with lethertrousers and we are sure:

You are the best fans in the world. Good luck for the next two games and see you next year in france!!!!

One thing was crazy. On sunday the iron horse say to us no trikots inside. So it was not allowed for us to go inside. This wasn't the last 2 times

we were there????

So take care Tartan Army...you are the best

Röhrich

Thank you all for wonderful 4 days in your country. We, the Tartan Army Burk fanclub from germany want to say thank you.

We had a wonderfull trip and met a lot of great fans. We was 18 persons with lethertrousers and we are sure:

You are the best fans in the world. Good luck for the next two games and see you next year in france!!!!

One thing was crazy. On sunday the iron horse say to us no trikots inside. So it was not allowed for us to go inside. This wasn't the last 2 times

we were there????

Röhrich

:ok: Glad you enjoyed your trip :)

Enjoyed meeting all the German folk. I'm sure they all had a ball. I already had a high opinion of german people and Germany as a country.and is even higher now. Even the hooligans are nice guys. Iron horse is a bit of a shit hole and have not been in for years. Strange you never got in especially after them advertising on here. Good luck and hope you beat the irish.

we were there????

Röhrich

you are welcome back anytime it was a great atmosphere in Glasgow on Monday

we were there????

Röhrich

Glad you guys had a great trip! I'm sorry we didn't bump into you this time, but saved from the snuff.

I see you managed to get your photo taken and put in the Daily Record on the day of the match!

I hope that we join you in France and the Scottish and Germany fans can enjoy a beer or 10 together, if not, then enjoy the tournament that you will obviously have a great chance of winning. :sing::ok:

we were there????

Röhrich

I think I met you in the iron horse, glad you enjoyed your stay, may be lost in translation but why were you not allowed in the iron horse on sunday ?

Edited by Robroysboy

I think I met you in the iron horse, glad you enjoyed your stay, may be lost in translation but why were you not allowed in the iron horse on sunday ?

On Sunday it was just downstairs that was opened. As we were leaving there was a few German fans being turned away by the bouncer who told them it was too busy at that time

Maybe not the same guys on here right enough

Edited by DoonTheSlope