Shocking View From Disabled Section Against Germany - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Shocking View From Disabled Section Against Germany

tartandon

For tonight's game, the SFA decided to get more advertising revenue by erecting those abominable video advertising boards right in front of the disabled section along the front of the south stand.

Here's the view from the disabled section for tonight's game - not a single inch of the playing surface was visible from the front 2 rows

They've already posted a message on the SFA website saying we'll get a refund, but maybe they should have thought about the fans before the decided to coin in the advertising revenue.

I've sent the SFA an email of complaint. I'm looking forward to seeing their response (if there is one)

The view is generally pish from the front of the south stand. You can't see the ball when it's on the far side due to the camber of the pitch. But that's nothing compared to what we saw (or didn't see) tonight.

I've been a member of the Travel Club for over 2 decades but I won't be renewing if this is the shape of things to come

SFA now apologised, offering a full refund to those affected and will have a solution in place for the Poland game. They have reacted well and swiftly, but WTF were they thinking?

Did nobody carry out any due diligence? Sit in the said seats and think hang on a minute?

Staggering!

J

Anyway why did they need German advertising boards that were facing away from the cameras and the visiting fans?...

German cameras were on the North stand side, at times i wish i was stuck behind an advertisement hoarding - least Tenants gave me a wee bit of paper to avert my eyes...

Absolutely disgraceful.

Without wishing to hijack the thread, I also thought the half time karaoke stuff was major cringe. And that's before they shamelessly tried to copy the SRU with the lone piper on the roof at half time. When will they understand that lone piper + football fans + Flower of Scotland does not a steady tempo go? Why do we put up with all this disgusting, amateur, cringeworthy, tacky guff?! :angry::wtf:

Absolutely disgraceful.

Without wishing to hijack the thread, I also thought the half time karaoke stuff was major cringe. And that's before they shamelessly tried to copy the SRU with the lone piper on the roof at half time. When will they understand that lone piper + football fans + Flower of Scotland does not a steady tempo go? Why do we put up with all this disgusting, amateur, cringeworthy, tacky guff?! :angry::wtf:

and the quiz that killed the atmosphere pre game.

Holy f***. I missed that. I daren't ask...

that unfunny dj from Radio clyde asking three pished up fans trackside multiple choice questions where, and this is the exciting bit, for every right answer they got to throw a dart at a target board. Riveting.

that unfunny dj from Radio clyde asking three pished up fans trackside multiple choice questions where, and this is the exciting bit, for every right answer they got to throw a dart at a target board. Riveting.

That is embarrassing. Slowly but surely we are turning into America. :worried:

The German fans certainly seemed to love it...

whatever happened to just playing music before and at halftime...this stupid vauxhall / tennants stuff really is killing it... i know money talks but it is dire....felt so sorry for the piper last night, was never going to work, lone pipers always sound poor unless its a lament... anyone know any up coming local DJs?