Alan Hutton Robot Invented. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alan Hutton Robot Invented.

giblet

Guest faircity

Hutton was always involved first half tired the second.

Always the same players that get it in the neck after a defeat.

He gets it in the neck because he is pish, complete and utter pish. If he is the best we have then we are in worse nick than I thought.

He gets it in the neck because he is pish, complete and utter pish. If he is the best we have then we are in worse nick than I thought.

Well given he's been picked time again when not even playing for a club, you assume they must have looked at others first, and found them worse.

So I'd conclude we're in worse nick than you thought.

why single out Hutton - he made some good runs forward.

so he didn't score or get an assist - no one did

if we are to have any chance we need to be in a positive frame for Monday

I can run forward too and make some good runs at that.

He is a liablity. He doesn't look when he crosses, he falls to the ground if anyone dare tackle him, he can't tackle himself. He's only liked by some because he has a touch of pace, his first touch is often a tackle.

He is shite.

Some people saying that Hutton did a GTF to the fans a la Iain Ferguson in Monaco tonight. Anyone else seen/heard this?

Apparently so. I didn't see it but my mate said when the players drifted over to the fans as they were going off there was a mixture of applause and booing and Hutton appeared to give it a 'fvck ye then' wave back.

Poor auld Hutton was getting pelters on Twitter last night!

To be fair, he was far from our worst player last night and played a lot better than he did during his last appearance for Scotland, where he was only outdone for gashness by Craig Forsyth.

Some people saying that Hutton did a GTF to the fans a la Iain Ferguson in Monaco tonight. Anyone else seen/heard this?

He definitely did. Was walking off the park then obviously got told to come over to the supporters but then when he heard a few boos threw a tantrum and stormed off in the huff.

Cheek given the pish he's been turning out for us since about 2007.

It looked like he waved his arm dismissively towards the Scotland fans before he was told to join in applauding. After that performance, I would have been happier if they had all just walked off.

I thought he started well but the Georgians changed tactics and closed him down quickly. There were times in the second half where he did make space but the ball was so slow getting to him that he had no time. Another tactical change that we didn't counter.

It looked like he waved his arm dismissively towards the Scotland fans before he was told to join in applauding. After that performance, I would have been happier if they had all just walked off.

I thought he started well but the Georgians changed tactics and closed him down quickly. There were times in the second half where he did make space but the ball was so slow getting to him that he had no time. Another tactical change that we didn't counter.

I thought Hutton was our best attacking player on Friday night, which speaks volumes about the rest of them. There were 9 worse than him on the pitch so don't think he can be singled out at all.