Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the sheer volume of Rangers fans in Glasgow, to get over 50% Yes was remarkable.

Despite the result, Glasgow was some place to live last year all things considered . Think that's why many of us central belt folk were convinced of a Yes as we didn't realise how strong the No vote was in North.

Not all Rangers fans voted No, you know.

I'm aware of that, I've mates who support Rangers had were Yes.

Vast majority did though. Well, certainly the ones I know and nothing I've seen since has suggested otherwise.

I also know plenty of Tims that voted No. Especially older ones.

Would agree with this vast majority were No. I do know a good few Gers fans that voted yes (Half of my family for a Start) and the majority of Tims that I know were No voters, although I don't doubt the overall majority were in the Yes camp.

Not that it should matter a anyway. Pretty sad that some people can't make a decision like this or even have a discussion about it, without a chuffing fitba' team coming into it.

Would agree with this vast majority were No. I do know a good few Gers fans that voted yes (Half of my family for a Start) and the majority of Tims that I know were No voters, although I don't doubt the overall majority were in the Yes camp.

Not that it should matter a anyway. Pretty sad that some people can't make a decision like this or even have a discussion about it, without a chuffing fitba' team coming into it.

Totally agree.

I'm aware of that, I've mates who support Rangers had were Yes.

Vast majority did though. Well, certainly the ones I know and nothing I've seen since has suggested otherwise.

I also know plenty of Tims that voted No. Especially older ones.

I'm sure there's a contradiction in there!!

Personally I never let what football team I support decide how I will vote

Nobody seems to have picked up on this. Too many folk let their team dictate their other opinions. Either that or its their religion.

If you can't differentiate between your religion, your team and your political beliefs then you are just a moronic .

None of these things are linked unless you are too stupid to have an original thought or opinion of your own.

Sadly there are quite a few imbeciles like this dragging their knuckles around Scotland.

Nobody seems to have picked up on this. Too many folk let their team dictate their other opinions. Either that or its their religion.

If you can't differentiate between your religion, your team and your political beliefs then you are just a moronic .

None of these things are linked unless you are too stupid to have an original thought or opinion of your own.

Sadly there are quite a few imbeciles like this dragging their knuckles around Scotland.

I've never, ever heard of anyone who supports a team outside the OF that acknowledges any connection between the team they support and politics and/or religion.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of many OF fans, who often see their team as an extension of their religious and/or political beliefs.

Independence was so important and football linked with politics(it is whether you like it or not) did not play enough of a part to help the yes vote.

I've never, ever heard of anyone who supports a team outside the OF that acknowledges any connection between the team they support and politics and/or religion.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of many OF fans, who often see their team as an extension of their religious and/or political beliefs.

What utter nonsense. Following that logic the Conservative and Unionist party are underperforming everywhere. U don't half talk some amount of drivel, fortunately youre not alone in this thread.

Independence was so important and football linked with politics(it is whether you like it or not) did not play enough of a part to help the yes vote.

I seem to remember that supporters of almost every team in the country had (admittedly informal) online polls leading up to the referendum, and pretty much every set of supporters....with one notable exception....was pro 'Yes'....

What utter nonsense. Following that logic the Conservative and Unionist party are underperforming everywhere. U don't half talk some amount of drivel, fortunately youre not alone in this thread.

As someone who sees his team as a political cause rather than just what they are...a Scottish football team...it's no surprise you come out with that apologist sh1te.

With all respect... :ok:

Edited by Rossy

As someone who sees his team as a political cause rather than just what they are...a Scottish football team...it's no surprise you come out with that apologist perfumed discharge.

With all respect... :ok:

Show me where I've identified my team as some sort of cause u bellend.

You're just a troll who gets a kick out rowing with OF fans on here. Now away and give me peace, I've a football game go to.

Show me where I've identified my team as some sort of cause u bellend.

You're just a troll who gets a kick out rowing with OF fans on here. Now away and give me peace, I've a football game go to.

:lol::lol::lol::wave::wave:

And I'm sure you'll no be banging out the normal Irish Republican sh1te again the night eh ?

Enjoy.

I saw it first hand through campaigning and in the workplace.A line was drawn in the sand and as vote drew closer one side went one way and one went the other.All other regions it was about YES or NO but I feel there was this Celtic/Rangers bun fight in the middle of campaign in the WoS.

I'll never understand how someone can define their life by what football team they support.TBH if my team folded tomorrow I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

You can't know many Scotland fans then, the national team for a long time has been a vehicle for Yes campaigners to voice their opinion but because most on here would agree with that, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I seem to remember that supporters of almost every team in the country had (admittedly informal) online polls leading up to the referendum, and pretty much every set of supporters....with one notable exception....was pro 'Yes'....

Must've been Aberdeen given the way they voted?

You can't know many Scotland fans then, the national team for a long time has been a vehicle for Yes campaigners to voice their opinion but because most on here would agree with that, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

'a long time'.

Maybe for the last couple of years, I'd agree with you there.

But supporting Scotland is hardly seen as being tied up with a political cause in the same way that some Rangers and Celtic fans see their club.