Paisley Dead - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Good riddance to an old c-nt. Hope he burns in a catholic hell.

I had the privilege of seeing him preach at his church in Belfast, and then got invited to meet him in his office afterwards. Will never forget it.

His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’ Matthew 25:23

A real leader of men, with enlightening and progressive views.

If he had lived in 1690.

In 2014, he was just another hate-filled, sectarian bigot determined to drag his country back into the stone-age.

I hate to talk ill of the dead, but this time I'll make an exception. Good riddance.

I had the privilege of seeing him preach at his church in Belfast, and then got invited to meet him in his office afterwards. Will never forget it.

His master said to him, Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master. Matthew 25:23

You've lost it.

His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’ Matthew 25:23

Was Iris Robinson there too?

If he had lived in 1690.

In 2014, he was just another hate-filled, sectarian bigot determined to drag his country back into the stone-age.

I hate to talk ill of the dead, but this time I'll make an exception. Good riddance.

I read that first line and thought WTF, Rossy has finally lost it :lol:

If he had lived in 1690.

I think that's harsh. He genuinely mellowed in his twilight years.

His master said to him, Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master. Matthew 25:23

Absolute proof, if it were needed, that you're a feckin lunatic.