T In The Park - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the video of the wee rat smash a bottle into the side of some other guys head as he was walking away from an argument? Dirty wee rat.

What is the thought process to bottle someone? Throw a punch if need be but bottle someone? Cowardly wee scumbag.

I stopped going in the mid-2000's as it was just far too busy. the first few times i went, you could sit down fairly near stages, walk about no problem etc. Although in 1999 someone went mental with an axe about 50 yards from my tent and the whole place was cordoned off when i got back with dozens of polis etc, apart from that you normally had sound folk for neighbours. As the years progressed, it got busier, walking anywhere felt like walking against the tide on Princess Street. Less space to sit down and chill, and an ever increasing amount of fannies for neighbours, which came to a head when two brothers were fighting and one waited and lit the other guys tent on fire. Which set up other tents and if it had been done 30 minutes later we'd all be in our tents and suffering serious burns. Then they tried intimidating folk which might have worked if folk weren't absolutely raging with them. Tried to start a fight as folk were telling them to go camp elsewhere, leaving you in a situation where you're trying to brow-beat some neds to off and you can't really back down as you've confronted them so you have to be prepared to use force, which is a shitty state of affairs at a music festival, and even if you win you have reprisal attacks etc, they could have knifes.

Anyone see Crash Club?

I did indeed. Excellent. About 200 odd there give or take. Fantastic set. Tried to badger my mates to go and see them, a couple came and loved them, another 2 came in at end for last track, one of them really likes his dance music and described their finisher as "astonishing". Bar Noel they were highlight of the day for me. Have a vid of last track from phone, will stick on YT later.

I did indeed. Excellent. About 200 odd there give or take. Fantastic set. Tried to badger my mates to go and see them, a couple came and loved them, another 2 came in at end for last track, one of them really likes his dance music and described their finisher as "astonishing". Bar Noel they were highlight of the day for me. Have a vid of last track from phone, will stick on YT later.

Can you post link here?

We had a great weekend, although the location was terrible. The full layout & organisation was poor. Bus was meant to pick us up at 11am today which due to traffic etc didn't arrive until 5pm. After bring forced out of campsites wasn't ideal sitting in an empty field with no facilities to buy food or drink.

Met a couple from London who persuaded us to go to The Slaves, nothing else on that we fancied at the time. What a decision, not usually my cup of tea that music but thought they were unreal!

Guest allyc

My pal said she had never seen so many so young folks trying to get absolutely smashed of their tits.everyone likes good time but seemingly low police presents meant an unpleasant atmosphere for some.