Kiev Sat Night "fever" On The Way Back - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kiev Sat Night "fever" On The Way Back

STARSKY

Sorry to hear that Andrew, I was attacked twice the night before and on the way to the stadium. Only mental scars for me, but I hope never to experience anything like that again.

I am flying via kieve but won't be leaving the airport.

See you in tiblisi.

3 times!! I hope that it was just because of the game and not a normal thing over there

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Andrew, I was attacked twice the night before and on the way to the stadium. Only mental scars for me, but I hope never to experience anything like that again.

I am flying via kieve but won't be leaving the airport.

See you in tiblisi.

Aye, see you there.

We didn't do the march to the ground in Kiev because of the trouble the night before; and glad we didn't, given what happened.

Hopefully a Tbilisi march will happen. By reputation the locals are much friendlier than the Kiev ones. :ok:

Aye, see you there.

We didn't do the march to the ground in Kiev because of the trouble the night before; and glad we didn't, given what happened.

Hopefully a Tbilisi march will happen. By reputation the locals are much friendlier than the Kiev ones. :ok:

will soon find out :ok:

3 times!! I hope that it was just because of the game and not a normal thing over there

Was at the Dynamo Kyiv 2 game this afternoon and then went on a pub crawl with the DK ultras group and had a great time.

The events in 2006 no ultras group have came forward to say it was them, and if they did they probably would have the sh*t kicked out of them for doing it.

Felt more safe walking around the last two days than I have in areas of Glasgow.

Was at the Dynamo Kyiv 2 game this afternoon and then went on a pub crawl with the DK ultras group and had a great time.

The events in 2006 no ultras group have came forward to say it was them, and if they did they probably would have the sh*t kicked out of them for doing it.

Felt more safe walking around the last two days than I have in areas of Glasgow.

sltht1.jpg

:ok:

Clan Derby

Are you on our flight back leaving Georgia at 16-30 ish - Ukraine air ?????

if so 2 of us will share a taxi wi you to the Ibis - we are booked in there aswell

Right sector are kicking off because of a new constitution legislation being passed today. Apart from VERY heavy traffic in city centre nobody is bothered!

Have to say, well impressed with the new Kyiv police force..... Mostly female and all based their look on Sgt Callahan from Police Academy ;-)

Seriously, anyone traveling via Kyiv, it is not total war here and the streets are not in Martial Law!

You will arrive here and first thing you will think "is this really Kyiv that appears on the news?".... In 12 years of coming to Kyiv, this has been one of my top visits

That is just Russian Propaganda p*sh! Wore mine last night, we ran up a bill of £40 with the Dynamo Ultras I was drinking in with and they refused to accept a penny off me.... "Why you insult us???? We love Scotland, you are our guest!!!" Been asked round to one of the guys flats tonight to watch Braveheart!

One policeman killed, over a hundred in hospital, 11 in a critical condition.

But Wanderer says he saw worse at George Square on Sept 19th ?