Footballs Back! - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Footballs Back!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose Aberdeen don't need to score, but will be a nervy evening if they don't.

Is this panning out as a classic scottish exit from Europe to a sucker punch? (I hope not, just curious from those watching)

Is that link is fecked up or are we around 10 minutes into the 2nd half and they're starting the clock from 00:00 again?

I'm watching it on redTV and the link's been pretty pish all night.

Defo the second half in the link. Aberdeen shooting the other way.

St Johnstone opponents down to 10 men

Cheers. Seems legit. Loads of KF Shkëndija fans chatting away. One had the nerve to ask if Scotland will be free of the UK. Don't think he knows much about Aberdeen.

This link is pretty good, Rossy http://livestream.com/fcshkendija/events/4186213

One boy thinks it's BBC Alba though :lol:

Aberdeen making very hard work of this game, I'm not convinced by their goalie, looks quite suspect.

It's incredibly difficult to play at the intensity required this early in the 'season'. It's still the beginning of July....other clubs are still having kick abouts on the beach, we're having to raise our game instantly to cope in a really difficult European game.

Nae wonder clubs like Motherwell and Hibs have struggled in this round.

5764, suppose that's a lot for them.

Aberdeen making very hard work of this game, I'm not convinced by their goalie, looks quite suspect.

Decent crowd for St.Johnstone to be fair.

Sucker punch could still come... they've been close a few times.