Germany & Poland Tickets - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany & Poland Tickets

Lion Rampant

Tried this morning and SSC site was down. I've just signed in there (on my phone) and no matter what link I click it takes me back to the same page (the first one after signing in). Who the *$** does their IT?

Having the same issue. Tried last night and again just now and having no joy whatsoever!

Have signed in, then clicked on Home Qualifiers and it jumps back to original page.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the same issue. Tried last night and again just now and having no joy whatsoever!

Have signed in, then clicked on Home Qualifiers and it jumps back to original page.

Worked on my office computer, so assume it may only be (or have been) an issue on smart phones.

It's a sore one when you're buying tickets for others - several hundred quid out of pocket until September / October - think I'll be taking payments in advance as I've just splashed out over a grand on Ireland and my Thistle season ticket.

Do folk think there will be public sale tickets left? Stadium looks fairly full already.

I am gunna say yes probably but it will be very limited. Possibly only 1 or 2k

I have an SSC membership. Was thinking of taking along the kids, but they aren't members, so I'd need to take my chances on the public sale with them.

Alternatively, could go with some of the old pals, but they mainly didn't renew the SSC membership, so can't buy tickets yet.

Games are on a Monday and Thursday

Season Tickets were a ripoff.

Tickets still overpriced

Reasons to be cheerful...

I take it you did two separate transactions mate?

You could have just added the first lot to basket then went back in and added the next game. As above i only had to pay one lot of postage

Fannybaws. I did that too and didn't even think about it. Tit.

i'll get a ticket. but if i buy it now, i'll be going into the ground on my own.

Aye, get a ticket, if there is no public sale at least you will get to go to the game. If you do get yer hands on tickets for you and the kids you will easy shift your single ticket on here. Win win. Siting/Standing at Scotland games on yer own is quite good fun. Done it lots of times as I was only one of group in the SSC for ages. Now we all have memberships including the kids.

Edited by kmcca5

Looks like tickets selling well going by plan. However remember The Ireland home game.

Would have thought ssc take up would be at least 90% for these games. How many ssc members are there these days?

So would leave about 10k tickets left if there was a 90% uptake. 5k to 6k away fans and 5k to the sponsors, suits etc. I wonder how many season tickets were bought? Sure it was quite low compared to last time. Edited by kmcca5

Purchased tickets for the West Stand for both games this afternoon - Germany will be my first home game in three years - so long that I can't remember whether 'A' is at the front of the stand or the back...

Always go for as close as I can to the North Stand - B6 was the nearest I could get for both games.