St Mirren Vs Motherwell Thread- Paisley Players Playing Without Pressure - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

St Mirren Vs Motherwell Thread- Paisley Players Playing Without Pressure

Congratulations to st mirren on winning in Dingwall.

Must be so frustrating for managers to see their players win when the result is meaningless as far as SPFL survival is concerned.

As a motherwell fan I have am concerns over this game for the aforementioned reason, that the paisley team can relax and play football without fear.

Motherwell need to win to take the potential climb out of 11th place to the last game of the season.

So I am going for a nervy 1-2 away win for Motherwell, even though our away form is poor.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Thistle give Killie a good pumping seeing as its their last home game of the season. If Hamilton can get anything up in Dingwall then its a bonus.

Obviously none of this matters if we cant win on Saturday though. Judging by the highlights St Mirren were quite lucky to win so if we can create chances like County did but stick some away then we'll be alright. Being away from home infront of another big away crowd is giving me the fear though.

Good lad.

Should be a big away support on Saturday, despite the 7 defeats on the spin.

Not seen Killie this season and didn't realise they had lost 7 on the spin. How bad / unlucky have they actually been?

Not seen Killie this season and didn't realise they had lost 7 on the spin. How bad / unlucky have they actually been?

Not unlucky at all. It's the worst Killie team I've ever seen... Although I said that last season as well.

Not unlucky at all. It's the worst Killie team I've ever seen... Although I said that last season as well.

I thought the new management team had been doing well? Just shows you should never believe what you read in the papers

Hopefully Thistle give Killie a good pumping seeing as its their last home game of the season. If Hamilton can get anything up in Dingwall then its a bonus.

Obviously none of this matters if we cant win on Saturday though. Judging by the highlights St Mirren were quite lucky to win so if we can create chances like County did but stick some away then we'll be alright. Being away from home infront of another big away crowd is giving me the fear though.

Was hoping the red card for the ross county keeper could be exploited by accies.

No idea who their number 2 is ?

Locke has made a sh1te team sh1ter.

I've unfortunately witnessed all 7 games and we've been brutal.

We'll go down.

You poor :lol:

I've witnessed 3 (4 including Motherwell on TV) and I was losing the will to live.

We'll go down.

Locke has made a sh1te team sh1ter.

I've unfortunately witnessed all 7 games and we've been brutal.

We'll go down.

You poor :lol:

I've witnessed 3 (4 including Motherwell on TV) and I was losing the will to live.

We'll go down.

If we do go down that is it for a while. No way they will be good enough to come back up

3-1 to Motherwell, if we win our last 2 we will stay up as Killie be lucky pick up a point, very poor team from what i have watched and heard from Killie fans i know

Ross County will get 1 more win easily enought to stay up, If Killie have to play Hibs and Sevco i fear for them.

Edited by Geed

Could be interesting if motherwell draw on Saturday and county and killie both lose by 1 goal

Motherwell would be 2 points behind with a worse goal difference (4 and 6 goals).

Meaning killie and Ross county could play out a draw, and as long as motherwell don't win by 5 goals, they'd both be safe.

If they match our result at the weekend, they are effectively safe, barring a big swing in goal difference in Motherwell's favour across the 2 games.

Could be interesting if motherwell draw on Saturday and county and killie both lose by 1 goal

Motherwell would be 2 points behind with a worse goal difference (4 and 6 goals).

Meaning killie and Ross county could play out a draw, and as long as motherwell don't win by 5 goals, they'd both be safe.

I'd be delighted at that scenario.

Refusing to discuss the last round of games untill this is out the way. Nae point.

We're rotten away from home and St Mirren are rotten at home.

I want to be confident but a big away crowd usually means disaster!

Sod it 2-0 Motherwell :lol: