General Election Party - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

General Election Party

I'm thinking of having one of these with a few lads come the evening and trying to think of any daft games we can play until we're all ready to pass out. All I can really think of is

SNP gain - drink whisky

Labour gain - beer

Conservative gain - port or g&t

UKIP gain - down a can of Tyskie

Lib Dems - don't know if I need to plan for that

Any other ideas? Anyone done one of these before?

I'm thinking of having one of these with a few lads come the evening and trying to think of any daft games we can play until we're all ready to pass out. All I can really think of is

SNP gain - drink whisky

Labour gain - beer

Conservative gain - port or g&t

UKIP gain - down a can of Tyskie

Lib Dems - don't know if I need to plan for that

Any other ideas? Anyone done one of these before?

problem is you have to wait till after 11.30pm to start drinking.

Might travel up to Glasgow on the night to witness Scotland getting a voice in Westminster.

Anyone know of a good venue were i can just sit have a bevvy and watch the results coming in until the early hours, don't know if the YES bar will stay open, i normally go the Vale but again not sure what time the boozers close.. .

Might travel up to Glasgow on the night to witness Scotland getting a voice in Westminster.

Anyone know of a good venue were i can just sit have a bevvy and watch the results coming in until the early hours, don't know if the YES bar will stay open, i normally go the Vale but again not sure what time the boozers close.. .

Yesbar doing an all nighter.

Yesbar doing an all nighter.

That sounds excellent provided it's not like the early hours of Sept 19th ...or 10.30pm on Sept 18th to be exact