Massive Support For Snp Visible - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you weren't out robbing houses in the same streets as me :-))

Sleeping No's may be quite difficult to call this election. Some wanted Devo Max and some just simply didn't like Salmond. My neighbour was a No simply because of Salmond (but liked the idea of Devo Max). He likes Nicola, so is voting SNP.

well this is true - i really do believe Sturgeon will get the snp a lot of votes - particularly the female vote.

Ah Mr Wings resurfaces...

On reflection i think this guy is probably suffering from Dissociative Identity disorder.

He is certainly unraveling at the seams.He is never able to express himself in a dignified manner when challenged as he is unable to formulate an answer from his limited understanding of the subject matter that he feels he must comment on..So of course he resorts to base abuse thinking it will show him in a good light . There are some good observational insults on here. Flure's being the most relevant as far as our chap here is concerned. The writers who produced the comedy image of Wolfie Smith ,could have added another series with this poor soul.

Very worrying about his posts as regards his boastful anal rape and masturbation concerning first minister etc. .If he has a family i hope they never view his disgusting comments.He is lucky he is not being reported to social services .But the moderators on this board (if there are any) do not seem to be concerned and probably see it as part of the normal chat with a few insults thrown in. But i don't wont this board to be blighted with this stuff in relation to "independence supporter" as he claims to be ,or an outed Labour/Tory troll .I did try to warn him about big brother but he doesn't have the mental capacity to understand or indeed to care .An SNP member was sacked and outed by the media by for making less derogatory sexual comments about a Tory politician only a few weeks ago.I'm told they have since lost their job.

Yes he is a fantasist and by indulging him we are giving this addict a platform for own pretension .It's almost become this characters message board..The wise heads among us have stopped engaging with him .

Edited by Wine bibber

On reflection i think this guy is probably suffering from Dissociative Identity disorder.

He is certainly unraveling at the seams.He is never able to express himself in a dignified manner when challenged as he is unable to formulate an answer from his limited understanding of the subject matter that he feels he must comment on..So of course he resorts to base abuse thinking it will show him in a good light . There are some good observational insults on here. Flure's being the most relevant as far as our chap here is concerned. The writers who produced the comedy image of Wolfie Smith ,could have added another series with this poor soul.

Very worrying about his posts as regards his boastful anal rape and masturbation concerning first minister etc. .If he has a family i hope they never view his disgusting comments.He is lucky he is not being reported to social services .But the moderators on this board (if there are any) do not seem to be concerned and probably see it as part of the normal chat with a few insults thrown in. But i don't wont this board to be blighted with this stuff in relation to "independence supporter" as he claims to be ,or an outed Labour/Tory troll .I did try to warn him about big brother but he doesn't have the mental capacity to understand or indeed to care .An SNP member was sacked and outed by the media by for making less derogatory sexual comments about a Tory politician only a few weeks ago.I'm told they have since lost their job.

Yes he is a fantasist and by indulging him we are giving this addict a platform for own pretension .It's almost become this characters message board..The wise heads among us have stopped engaging with him .

RIP WB.

The irony of the above post will surely have choked you.

And let me make this clear (Ed Miliband impression to add to your Labour plant delusions), there is absolutely nothing I could learn from you friend. :)

I don't remember mentioning anything to do with anal rape and the first minister... Another of your delusions I'd imagine. Although "sodomy" is my favourite word in the English language so it is possible, if you can point that one out I'll remove that from your LONG list of delusions.

I see one reason. The Yes campaign did not convince people beyond reasonable doubt.

Nail on the head. Several friends of mine who voted NO are also open to Devo Max, and possible future Independence. Some are voting SNP in the forthcoming GE as they know they are not voting in a referendum. They are aware that it may pave the way for a future referendum, and realise they will still have an opportunity to vote NO again if they so wish.

In the meantime they like the idea of creating a bit of a rammy at Westminster :lol:

And watch that female support wash away in 2016 on the back of the named persons act.

Scunnered they will be judged on everything going forwards. I for one am not an SNP lifer. I will support them where they offer an alternative and If they f*ck things up they will lose my vote.

Scunnered they will be judged on everything going forwards. I for one am not an SNP lifer. I will support them where they offer an alternative and If they f*ck things up they will lose my vote.

As I've said to comrade Flure numerous times... I'm far too humble too say "I told you so" :wink2:

One of my mates is waiting a bit longer to vote yes (will be voting SNP this GE) purely because he wants to wait till more competent people (more people of competence as opposed to people with more competence) are hitching their wagon to it, he sees it as an inevitability, just didn't see enough competent people about.

Following on from that as i said previously this election is going to be a massive test for the SNP Selection process if we get the amount of projected seats. I doubt the selection process was purely based on competence and had things like length of service , who you're married to etc, we already know one selection team was briefing the Scotsman about Craig Murray unsuccessful application. Too many numpties like that MSP tweeting about how easy it is, will be a bad sign.

I also mind when folk would PM you on here to take off your SNP Avatar cause your views could damage the party, how times have changed.

But mates reasoning was that he wanted a party tostick up for for scotland within the union.

That has always been my thought process as well tbh. Still not sure who I'll vote for in this election as I really don't like the look of the SNP candidate & wouldn't vote for the labour candidate in a million years.

It'll probably either be no vote, or a vote for a party who will never win in my constituency.

That has always been my thought process as well tbh. Still not sure who I'll vote for in this election as I really don't like the look of the SNP candidate & wouldn't vote for the labour candidate in a million years.

It'll probably either be no vote, or a vote for a party who will never win in my constituency.

Any regrets?

Hey, I'm just a concerned citizen. When a poster starts imagining his fellow posters as little boys wearing school uniforms, that sets alarm bells ringing. As a father myself it's frightening.

And yet you don't seem to be bothered about the picture that Flure posted of you?

Not sure now tbh. As you know (or will have picked up on) my political leanings really couldn't be any further from yours, hence my "wasted vote" in Glasgow East :wink2:

If you told me 10 years ago that I could love a capitalist swine as much as I do you :wub:, I'd have giggled in your face.

Garnock Valley is definitely an oddity. We can go full streets without finding anything other than SNP. Kilbirnie has a higher Labour support than Beith and Dalry, whether that's due to ageing population or not I'm not sure as I haven't been on any of the Garnock Valley canvasses. Kilwinning, Saltcoats, and Ardrossan are more densley Labour, but not to the point that the GV is. Stevenson is like the twilight zone with support split evenly between Labour, SNP and Tory.

I'd estimate I've canvassed around 400-500 houses for this GE campaign... And I've not found a single Lib Dem :lol:... Few UKIP though :(

To be fair Stevenson is the twilight zone at the best of times. Worked with plenty from there and you could tell they were from Stevenson. Out of interest what has the polling been like in wk

To be fair Stevenson is the twilight zone at the best of times. Worked with plenty from there and you could tell they were from Stevenson. Out of interest what has the polling been like in wk

I couldn't tell you fella, asking for someone to canvass West Kilbride would be like asking someone if "Deliverance" looks like a good time.

I couldn't tell you fella, asking for someone to canvass West Kilbride would be like asking someone if "Deliverance" looks like a good time.

Lol its not that bad just tell folk you know me and you will be fine