Arsenal V Chelsea - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Arsenal V Chelsea

Keeper one was stonewall.

I also thought the 2 tugs on Oscar whilst not huge pulls were enough to warrant a spot kick. Any defender doing that is playing with fire.

The tug on Oscar, seen them given, seen them not given.

The keeper clearing out Oscar was a stonewall a penalty as you can get but for some reason goalies seem to have some form of immunity in situations like that. If it had been an outfield player who did that then it would be a penalty every day of the week and most likely a red card for a reckless challenge.

Keeper one was stonewall.

I also thought the 2 tugs on Oscar whilst not huge pulls were enough to warrant a spot kick. Any defender doing that is playing with fire.

The tug on Oscar, seen them given, seen them not given.

The keeper clearing out Oscar was a stonewall a penalty as you can get but for some reason goalies seem to have some form of immunity in situations like that. If it had been an outfield player who did that then it would be a penalty every day of the week and most likely a red card for a reckless challenge.

Oscar went down too easy and made an arse of it, would have been very very soft.

Keeper one I think the ref should have seen if it went in and if not then its a penalty. Regardless the keeper should have been booked as he wasn't even close to the ball.

The dullest football match ever?

I've never seen a good game Chelsea are involved in. They could make a 4-4 draw dull. Thankfully I don't even bother turning it on anymore if Chelsea are playing and watched the snooker instead.