Paco Mcsheepie - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Paco Mcsheepie

The issue here is not the validity of what was said ,it is who it it is being directed at,and the timing of the outbursts.I just wonder what exactly we should call individuals who have voted to deny themselves and their fellow countrymen the right to self determination.A right historically that millions of people have died brutal deaths to achieve.Indeed it could be argued that it is the most important motivation for the human race after food satisfaction and reproduction.

However true in the grammatical sense and in the subject matter it is who this "truism " is directed at that is important .No one is going to call the couple in our streets in their 80's and probably in ill health traitors .We have to accept they have been subjected to a lifetime of propaganda in the fashion of too wee too stupid ,supported by the fear that they would become financially destitute.The same can be said to an extent with vast swathes of NO voters.Shameful ,cowardly selfish,incommensurable and ill informed are words that are more appropriate to the younger wealthy No voting element but not active traitors

If we look historically at Quisling himself it is easy to place many of the population of Norway as his equal in their acquiescence to foreign subjugation.But this is entirely false.They bided their time and gave the minimum support possible under the threat of torture and death.I'm sure all but our own bravest loons and lassies would do the same.But Quisling was a zealot representative mouthpiece for the fear, lies and brutality of the political regime over the human rights of his fellow citizens.Decades on and in our own country it is not a word that can be directed to followers (Most NO voters), only the most ardent ,distinctive propagandist mouthpiece liars such as Dugdale ,Murphy and Davidson.These people are traitors and quislings .What do the moderates want us to do change the dictionary meanings or deny the truth and keep tape over our mouths ? That's what they are and that is how they will be remembered in history.

That said ,there is no point adding to their propaganda and it is pointless to use these terms in the current campaign.But if we ever get to the stage where we are too scared to speak the truth then the freedoms which other countries take for granted will become even more distant on Scotland's horizon.

Spot on WB! :ok:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he hasn't. He's "dissected" 3 of a number of tweets that have appeared on media outlets. Hay has apologised and grovelled to the electorate in an attempt to show that he has changed, and his boss has condemned his behaviour. Explaining it away as faux outrage is desperate :lol:

Hay's tweets are links to parody websites. Not quite the same as calling someone fascist scum or racist. Hay's tweets pale into insignificance when compared to Ian Smart's tweets; Ian Smart is followed by everyone who is anyone within Labour, including Dugdale. No idea if your darling Katy Clark follows him BTW.

Hay's tweets are links to parody websites. Not quite the same as calling someone fascist scum or racist. Hay's tweets pale into insignificance when compared to Ian Smart's tweets; Ian Smart is followed by everyone who is anyone within Labour, including Dugdale. No idea if your darling Katy Clark follows him BTW.

... Sigh. I'm not exactly putting the boot in here. I've been rather fair. Regardless.

"Hays tweets are links to parody websites" - All of them? Hay felt the need to apologise profusely and explain that he has changed and is not like that anymore.

"Not the same as calling someone facist, scum or racist" - No one is disputing that.

"Hay pales in comparison to Smart" - Smart isn't standing for election.

"Not sure if your darling Clark follows him" - you were doing so well :lol:

I'll offer up a translation of your last sentence. "I'm going to throw in a random throw away comment about Scunnered voting for a Labour candidate, then all ma pals will come and back me up".

You want me to toddle round the "Unionist Press" outlets again for you? *shudder* :lol: A quick look at #SNPout will probably serve you ok.

^?^

I never mentioned the unionist press (at least not in this thread). Perhaps you are confusing me with another poster. :)

Fine, when I am not being forced to do work and after my lunch has settled to a point where I am physically able to trawl through the bile and bawbaggery that almost always accompanies the SNPout hashtag, I'll have a look through Twitter myself (to be honest, I could have before but I was being lazy).

^?^

I never mentioned the unionist press (at least not in this thread). Perhaps you are confusing me with another poster. :)

Fine, when I am not being forced to do work and after my lunch has settled to a point where I am physically able to trawl through the bile and bawbaggery that almost always accompanies the SNPout hashtag, I'll have a look through Twitter myself (to be honest, I could have before but I was being lazy).

:lol:

I wasn't attributing the Unionist Press quote to you, I was just being silly, and I was also being lazy.

As you're one of the VERY few sensible SNP supporters on here I'd never be nasty to you :wub:

I wasn't attributing the Unionist Press quote to you, I was just being silly, and I was also being lazy.

As you're one of the VERY few sensible SNP supporters on here I'd never be nasty to you :wub:

Am I one of the other ones?

I was worried I had upset you in some way. :hug:

Sorry about that. When I'm at work, my sense of humour gets left in a box by the punch-clock. :blush:

So 3 years ago Neil Hay (not then a potential MP) re-tweeted link to a satirical article with the word "quisling" in the headline.

Kezia Dugsdale then brings this up at first minister questions.

Hmmmmmm........

Perspective required ?

Edited by Haggis_trap

So 3 years ago Neil Hay (not then a potential MP) re-tweeted link to a satirical article with the word "quisling" in the headline.

Kezia Dugsdale then brings this up at first minister questions.

Hmmmmmm........

Perspective required ?

Well, she's got hee-haw else to talk about.

all came from a Hootsman journo. Hate those ####ers. Kezia has previous as a troll herself using "Fi Fi Le Bonbon" within the evening news/hootsman comments section. worth a google to see her views back then.

The thing is about Dugdale is that she is practically in through the 'back door' at Holyrood via the list vote.

If she had to stand in a constituency fight then one wonders why anyone in their right mind would want to return this reprehensible moron as a bona-fide MSP.

I thought Curran, wee Wendy and Johann Lamont were screeching wee harpies but by Christ Dugdale eclipses that lot. One look at that sneering coupon of hers sends one into spasms of rage.

The thing is about Dugdale is that she is practically in through the 'back door' at Holyrood via the list vote.

If she had to stand in a constituency fight then one wonders why anyone in their right mind would want to return this reprehensible lovely cuddly bunny as a bona-fide MSP.

I thought Curran, wee Wendy and Johann Lamont were screeching wee harpies but by Christ Dugdale eclipses that lot. One look at that sneering coupon of hers sends one into spasms of rage.

What's with this "one" nonsense? You're from Paisley! Edited by Charlie Endell

Spot on WB! :ok:

It's not really though, it's piss.

The first clue is that it was posted by Wine bibber - he tends to post piss. Still, I read it anyway and, sure nuff, it was piss; not particularly clear piss as he doesn't write very well, but pure piss all the same.

All the 'Q' stuff used by one or two on here is just so much exaggerated, rhetorical shite, but Wine bibber, being Wine bibber, has to try to justify it by looking "historically at Quisling himself".

With the benefit of Wine bibber's historical perspective we find that most No voters are not Quislings, they are merely "shameful ,cowardly selfish, incommensurable [ :blink: ?] and ill informed". It's piss, and it's not a line of argument likely to win any of them over, but it's got nowt on the stream of piss that follows.

The real "traitors and quislings" are Dugdale ,Murphy and Davidson. This is based on Wine bibber's historical equivalency of the Nazi occupation of Norway and Scotland's place in the polity of the United Kingdom. It's utter piss. By looking "historically at Quisling himself" he is equating the invasion of a 20th century neutral, sovereign state, the end of any form of legitimate government, the deportation of Jews and the military subjection of a people etc to Scotland being part of a collapsing 300-year-old political union.

Given this equivalence, Wine bibber presumably supports the execution by firing squad of Dugdale, Murphy and Davidson once independence is achieved; or perhaps, in this more enlightened age, simply lengthy jail terms. If he does then at least it's self-consistent piss. If he doesn't then it's an admission that his claim to historical equivalency is just the piss it is.

It's not really though, it's piss.

The first clue is that it was posted by Wine bibber - he tends to post piss. Still, I read it anyway and, sure nuff, it was piss; not particularly clear piss as he doesn't write very well, but pure piss all the same.

All the 'Q' stuff used by one or two on here is just so much exaggerated, rhetorical shite, but Wine bibber, being Wine bibber, has to try to justify it by looking "historically at Quisling himself".

With the benefit of Wine bibber's historical perspective we find that most No voters are not Quislings, they are merely "shameful ,cowardly selfish, incommensurable [ :blink: ?] and ill informed". It's piss, and it's not a line of argument likely to win any of them over, but it's got nowt on the stream of piss that follows.

The real "traitors and quislings" are Dugdale ,Murphy and Davidson. This is based on Wine bibber's historical equivalency of the Nazi occupation of Norway and Scotland's place in the polity of the United Kingdom. It's utter piss. By looking "historically at Quisling himself" he is equating the invasion of a 20th century neutral, sovereign state, the end of any form of legitimate government, the deportation of Jews and the military subjection of a people etc to Scotland being part of a collapsing 300-year-old political union.

Given this equivalence, Wine bibber presumably supports the execution by firing squad of Dugdale, Murphy and Davidson once independence is achieved; or perhaps, in this more enlightened age, simply lengthy jail terms. If he does then at least it's self-consistent piss. If he doesn't then it's an admission that his claim to historical equivalency is just the piss it is.

Yeah but is it piss?

The only story here is that labour are lower than a snake's scrotum

I'd quit the SNP if they brought pysh like this up at fmqs.

Dugdale and the rest of their squealing mob are nothing but a bunch of jobsworth grasses

An SNP minister this year wasted Parliament time by making a speech on how the Old Firm games are something everyone in Scotland can be proud of. Photo of your resignation or it didn't happen.

An SNP minister this year wasted Parliament time by making a speech on how the Old Firm games are something everyone in Scotland can be proud of. Photo of your resignation or it didn't happen.

If pseudonymous twitter accounts were trolled for material and the platform was used to get people their jotters then hawd me back

Yeah but is it piss?

Save your keyboard time Marky ,he wont get it.This troll is a wannabe academic who posts on a football message board because he thinks it will make him sound like an intellectual.He knows nothing about Scottish politics or Scotland in general ,but likes to hang on to the coat tales of conversations about Scottish art and culture .Whether he fancies men in kilts or just needs to feel wanted i don't know . He is a lonely screwed up individual who hides behind a gated community in Africa .You can tell the real intellectuals or qualified individuals on here .If Wiki didn't exist neither would he.

Don't take my word for it just look at this trolls history on here and see the comments from Scotty regarding this narcissist misogynist.I gave him a put down which made him think better of trolling for a few months but he seems to have crept back.Or maybe he just found it difficult to get away from the mirror for long enough to post.I don't read his posts ,it's pretty easy when you see his avatar to scroll past .And that is probably a wee case study on its own :wink2:

Edited by Wine bibber