We Are Just Doing Some Canvassing - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

We Are Just Doing Some Canvassing

my old dear gave the labour mob a bit of a mouthful when they knocked on the door the other day.

I suppose that was inevitable when they were silent in response to her question of 'Do you support Scottish independence?'.

I'm surprised they even bothered knocking on the door since there's an SNP sticker in the window.

Anybody else get a letter from Gordon Brown? Feck knows where they got my name. Rather dangle ma goolies in a tank of piranha fish than vote for these bstrds.

I get regular emails from Jim Murphy. I unsubscribe and give a reason each time, yet they come back for more .........

I get regular emails from Jim Murphy. I unsubscribe and give a reason each time, yet they come back for more .........

Respond and tell them that you have previously told them to remove your details and to stop communicating with you.

Then tell them that any future communications from them will be treated by you as harassment and will be taken by you to the relevant authorities.

Respond and tell them that you have previously told them to remove your details and to stop communicating with you.

Then tell them that any future communications from them will be treated by you as harassment and will be taken by you to the relevant authorities.

Ah, that's where I'm going wrong. I use it a release! I'll heed your advice for the next time I get one.

That's my Labour candidates, for MP and council.

Pretty grim choices down here.

Red, Blue, Purple or Yellow Tory. Christian Alliance (or something similar), or TUSC or Green

It's a coin toss between the last 2 at the moment

If you had the time and inclination, you could get the sender fined for unsolicited email.