Jim Murphy (Again!) - Page 31 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy (Again!)

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was impressed with Katy Clark on the radio this morning, highlighting where it went wrong for Labour in Scotland. Said they should've steered clear of Better Together last year, and avoided turning this year's election campaign into a referendum rerun...

That discussion with her and Gemma Doyle was a microcosm of the differences within Scottish Labour right now.

Was she saying that at the time? If she was, she wasn't saying it very loudly.

she was part of it and her brother who works alongside me crowed during the entire referendum debate .... he isn't crowing now and I told him his sister would suffer for standing with the Tories and going against the wishes of the party's founders ... I have no sympathy for her after her comments on TV that Scotland is letting down the labour party

she was part of it and her brother who works alongside me crowed during the entire referendum debate .... he isn't crowing now and I told him his sister would suffer for standing with the Tories and going against the wishes of the party's founders ... I have no sympathy for her after her comments on TV that Scotland is letting down the labour party

She wasn't a part of it. You sir are a liar. A filthy one at that!

Here, away and have a w@nk and a cold shower and calm doon :D041E8971-018F-44FA-B45D-B5A495653895_zps

I had enough slander and lies from Patricia Gibsons campaign over the last few months to last me a life time, wouldn't surprise me to find Funster was part of it... :lol:

Why? It all seems perfectly accurate to me.

I guess that's their issue with it!

They are saying it is mean spirited, and not in good grace.

Shooting the messenger I suppose

I guess that's their issue with it!

They are saying it is mean spirited, and not in good grace.

Shooting the messenger I suppose

Don't see why he should have to respond with good grace.

you saying that Katy Clark wasn't part of better together or showing support for it

katy%20Clark.jpg

She campaigned for a No vote, she publicly condemned Better Together and took no part in it. You can cling to your lie if you wish, but you're 100%, clinically and fundily mundily WRONG! Edited by Scunnered