Jim Murphy, Saviour Of The Union - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy, Saviour Of The Union

Neil, I love the union, Oliver should get a mention here as I think they are also taking the piss out of him with his anglicised TV production of 'a history of Scotland'

All in all a good laugh.

Nothing like stating the obvious :lol:

An excellent satirical video, well worth a watch.

If the rabid cybernats out there need a lesson on how to spread the message, show this video to the thick-headed Labour fools you meet.

BTW - Torcuil (I know you read this board). You were a clown back then and you still are. See you next week :D when I'll remind you of what you said in 1997.

Edited by Khana Lagur

If the rabid cybernats out there need a lesson on how to spread the message, show this video to the thick-headed Labour fools you meet.

BTW - Torcuil (I know you read this board). You were a clown back then and you still are. See you next week :D when I'll remind you of what you said in 1997.

Wait, but at the end it shows the Queen of the Cybernats, Nicole D'Sturgeon murdering Murphy with a bottle of Irn Bru!

'SICKO CYBERNATS IN MOCK MURPHY MURDER FANTASY'