Gibraltar Game - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gibraltar Game

scotsgary1

Depends on the results over the next few matches I guess. If we win in Ireland more people might be looking at the chance of combining a holiday with a weeks celebration of qualifying.

In the group I travel with there is already almost twice as many going because more wives and girlfriends are coming too that wouldn't normally go.

Edited by PASTA Mick

If we need 3 points to qualify there will be a very big support. I reckon over £20k. but as said above - depends on results between now and then. How many will want to miss seeing us qualify for the first time in a long long time? however if thats not the situation it could be a lot less.

If you are talking SSC members I'll go for 1115.

Add in non-SSC members plus wives, girlfriends, kids because it's schools week, PASTA Mick's extended family, Chick Young's ex-wives and assorted dogs, spirits and the detritus from Celtic's inevitable ejection from the Champions league and Europe League in quick succession............. then you should consult the Faro calculator.

My guess is 303,262 (but that doesn't include my sister who's still undecided).

Add in non-SSC members plus wives, girlfriends, kids because it's schools week, PASTA Mick's extended family, Chick Young's ex-wives and assorted dogs, spirits and the detritus from Celtic's inevitable ejection from the Champions league and Europe League in quick succession............. then you should consult the Faro calculator.

I will go with that 300k about right

I think most on points will get one.

Don't get me wrong, anyone on 1 point will get one and sure plenty on 0 points.

I just can't see them handing us the whole stadium.

Though having said that they complained about losing money on the Poland match so could see an opportunity to make some cash.

Don't get me wrong, anyone on 1 point will get one and sure plenty on 0 points.

I just can't see them handing us the whole stadium.

Though having said that they complained about losing money on the Poland match so could see an opportunity to make some cash.

I think they would give us 28,000 tickets if we asked for them. They will only have 1000 or so fans with them so mad for them not to cash in.

I dont think we will take anymore than 10,000 but think they would give us anything we ask for.

Can you post a picture of said sister .i too am undecided