Royal Baby - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

It's not a laughing matter and can threaten both the mother and babies health.

That's not what I said at all - what I said is that I get the impression that the decision to release the information that she's pregnant at this precise point in time has been taken by someone in the hope that it might impact on the referendum. It wasn't really an option not to come out with the information last time, as she was in hospital.

I'm not trying to downplay the illness at all but pointing out that there is a difference between the situation this time round and what happened last time - I don't think that they had no option but to come out with the news right now.

Edited by neilser

. There's a medical term but it basically means being unable to eat without throwing up and even the smell of food can bring it on.

Hyperemesis Gravidarum is the name, and by all accounts it's absolutely brutal, calling it "morning sickness" might be one of life's great understatements.

Feck the royal family a thousand times over. Republic of Scotland is the way to go :spin:

:ok::ok::ok::ok:

:lol::lol::lol: I want to post this on facebook but I don't know how to. :lol:

Just about to do just that! Right-click on the picture, select 'save image as...' and save it as a jpeg to your desktop. Upload it to Facebook from there.

The Queen should remember she will still be Queen of Scotland, when we revert to the Union of Crowns scenario. It's not the end of the united queendom.

Feck the royal family a thousand times over. Republic of Scotland is the way to go :spin:

Now, now, those options are not on the ballot paper!

The Queen should remember she will still be Queen of Scotland, when we revert to the Union of Crowns scenario. It's not the end of the united queendom.

Now, now, those options are not on the ballot paper!

If I have my way it'll be on a special ballot ten years or so from now :wink2:

:ok: Managed it. I'm not as thick as I thought. :lol:

:lol: nae worries.

Think the royals are missing a trick on the whole vote no thing. Because they have a lot of power, they should turn and say we are replacing grannies picture on the royal mail stamp with a picture of pippas erse if we vote no.:ok:

And probably charles if we vote yes :-(

Edited by daddybuc16