Reasons For No. What Have You Heard? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Reasons For No. What Have You Heard?

My recent favourite amongst the bigot element is that Salmond once said (30 years ago) that a political hero of his was James Connelly. Another is that Salmon(deliberate mistake) has done more damage to this Country in 2 months than Hitler ever did. I must've missed the FM ordering his Luftwaffe to bomb Clydebank in August...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My recent favourite amongst the bigot element is that Salmond once said (30 years ago) that a political hero of his was James Connelly. Another is that Salmon(deliberate mistake) has done more damage to this Country in 2 months than Hitler ever did. I must've missed the FM ordering his Luftwaffe to bomb Clydebank in August...

That reminds me of reading the Daily Fail comments section the other day. An article mentioned that amongst others (Polish, Lithuanian etc.) there was a pro-Ja group organised by German citizen's living in Scotland. The comments were hilarious. Mostly along the lines of "Their trying to do to us in 2014 what they failed to do in 1940". :rollsmile:

That reminds me of reading the Daily Fail comments section the other day. An article mentioned that amongst others (Polish, Lithuanian etc.) there was a pro-Ja group organised by German citizen's living in Scotland. The comments were hilarious. Mostly along the lines of "Their trying to do to us in 2014 what they failed to do in 1940". :rollsmile:

Fit a cheek coming fe the Blackshirts.

A bitter Jackie Bird for me last night while interviewing the First minister with a how dare you try to give us democracy face

First minister do you realize the oil could run out in ...wait for it wait for it... 2050....Eck didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

60708629.jpg

An 88 year old Jackie in 2050...I'm wiling to bet my life savings that Jackie will have run dry and expired long before Scotland's oil does

You just can't make it up ...Talk about the wood for the trees.And this is the quality of the BBC presenter we have to endure .One week to go thank Fu@k

Someone on TV saying they might vote no if we get more powers. Sandwiched between endless BBC reporting on more powers.

That lady was filmed in a pub in this area - she owns the pub. There was a TV crew trying to interview people with a variety of views but they could not find a single No or Undecided in the entire pub and so had to scrap their intended news report. That item appears to be a mash up using some of the interviews. I think what the lady actually said was cut short to give the impression she might have voted no, but I'm fairly sure she is a Yes voter.

Salmond's a Jambo. He doesn't support Airdrie.