Hibees Vs Rangers - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibees Vs Rangers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad news for the majority of Scotland.

At least have the balls to say you're obsessed with Rangers and that you hate them instead of dancing around it.

I think you'll find the majority couldn't give a flying feck about football you twat.

more to the point, has Lee Wallace given Broony his cloak of invisibility back? Only Willie Collum would let the challenge by Wallace in the build up to the 2nd goal go unpunished.

Thought McCalls tactics were spot on yesterday, 3 guys in the middle for Rangers chased down every Hibs player on the ball in midfield.

Scott Allan has been decidely average for the last 5 or 6 games. Think the laddie was believing the hype about him too much. Thought Craig should have come on to give us a bit of bite in midfield and we were toothless in attack, cant quite understand Dja Djedje idea of not fricking shooting was clean in on goal.

more to the point, has Lee Wallace given Broony his cloak of invisibility back? Only Willie Collum would let the challenge by Wallace in the build up to the 2nd goal go unpunished.

Thought McCalls tactics were spot on yesterday, 3 guys in the middle for Rangers chased down every Hibs player on the ball in midfield.

Scott Allan has been decidely average for the last 5 or 6 games. Think the laddie was believing the hype about him too much. Thought Craig should have come on to give us a bit of bite in midfield and we were toothless in attack, cant quite understand Dja Djedje idea of not fricking shooting was clean in on goal.

Have looked at the incident 4 or 5 times trying to find anything about it that makes it a legal challenge. It's a foul every day of the week.

Harsh on Allan IMO. Still a young lad. I think it was Parklife on another thread made the point about young players being inconsistent. Spot on if you ask me. He was outnumbered yesterday and didn't have a great day. I would have him at Rangers in a heart beat though

I don't think Wallace deliberately fouls him, almost slips into it. Still a foul though.

Oh and obviously our refs are corrupt so that could also explain it ;)

Away and bore somebody else wae yir pish.

At least have the balls to say you're obsessed with Rangers and that you hate them instead of dancing around it.

I think you'll find the majority couldn't give a flying feck about football you twat.

Just the response i would expect from a bitter man.

Just the response i would expect from a bitter man.

Bitter? Why?

You're the one posting pish about a team you don't support. I merely pointed out your pathetic attitude.

You're the one that looks bitter because Rangers didn't lose yesterday. It appears to have spoiled your fun.

Bitter? Why?

You're the one posting pish about a team you don't support. I merely pointed out your pathetic attitude.

You're the one that looks bitter because Rangers didn't lose yesterday. It appears to have spoiled your fun.

You merely pointed out i was a twat.Im not bitter that your team won.but it did spoil my fun.Other than that i coudnt give a toss about your team and bigoted support.