Scotland Players In Action - Page 76 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

Since Chris Martin got injured the Goals have dried up for Derby and they have gone from 1st to 5th. They need him back soon or it could be too much to claw back.

The difference between 1st and 5th in the championship in recent weeks has been 1 point!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks but Leigh Griffiths (to me) is much like Chris Martin. I have seen him a few times for Scotland and am far from impressed and I'd sooner we looked elsewhere. Even in games in SPL he shows slices of glaring rankness. Not impressed. Sorry fans of his but that is how I see it.

Juries definately out on Griffiths for me aswell I thought he was light weight against Croatia. But his scoring record speaks for itself this season.

I was suprised he didn't make this squad but competition for places is fierce.

Sorry folks but Leigh Griffiths (to me) is much like Chris Martin. I have seen him a few times for Scotland and am far from impressed and I'd sooner we looked elsewhere. Even in games in SPL he shows slices of glaring rankness. Not impressed. Sorry fans of his but that is how I see it.

Bit likes Rhodes and fletcher too.

Bit likes Rhodes and fletcher too.

Eh no.

At least Rhodes has shown he knows where the net is for Scotland (yet to be convinced by him though like I said elsewhere) and Fletcher does more for us in a team sense helping to knit together attacks and setting up goals. Griffiths has shown none of those traits for us. He is no different from Martin who gets slated on here so lets be consistent eh?

It is true that Griffiths may get a call-up if one of our strikers in the squad drops out but dont get a hard-on it is merely a sad indictment on how short we are of true quality strikers at the moment.

Edited by Caledonian Craig