Mccall Takes Rangers Job - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mccall Takes Rangers Job

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you criticised him for not getting behind the team and their support and then you never went back - which to a greater extent, is not getting behind the team and the support...

I assume after the game he was asked about Rangers and their support, so he was probably simply answering a question about his ex team, would imagine he wasn't asked about the Motherwell support as they weren't the focus of any media attention at the time. So his comments are neither out of context, dismissive to Motherwell or particularly surprising. Your desertion of your team on the other hand...

And if it's a scrap of comfort, that wasn't the worst Rangers team ever...

TT

Lots of reasons havent been back, prices, way fans are treated with stewards in this country to add to that. I spend my money now on supporting Scotland, spend thousands supporting motherwell for years and am sick of way scottish football is run bending over backwards for the old firm and blame other clubs got for your team going bust, it was everyones fault but rangers.

He should have said after the game my allegiances arent to rangers and i dont care about fans, i am paid by motherwell fans to do a job, Dundee board roasted John Brown when he was at Dundee for keep talking about Rangers in papers and media when he was dundee manager, dundee fans were quite rightly peed off as they pay guys wages not Rangers!

That was worst rangers side ever as it was your first season as a new club!

That was worst rangers side ever as it was your first season as a new club!

Surely it should be 'the worst The Rangers side ever'?????

Have you not been keeping up in class, yeesh, you'll be on the The naughty step for weeks for a school boy error like that. Some of the folks on here just won't accept tardy behaviour like that - it's a pyoor new club dontcha know!! Do that again and they might make you go back and watch Motherwell!! :yikes3:

Have to say it never gets old watching folk go on and on about it being a new club - kind of defines their obsession with everything Rangers - pyoor quality :wave:

TT

Surely it should be 'the worst The Rangers side ever'?????

Have you not been keeping up in class, yeesh, you'll be on the The naughty step for weeks for a school boy error like that. Some of the folks on here just won't accept tardy behaviour like that - it's a pyoor new club dontcha know!! Do that again and they might make you go back and watch Motherwell!! :yikes3:

Have to say it never gets old watching folk go on and on about it being a new club - kind of defines their obsession with everything Rangers - pyoor quality :wave:

TT

Ahh just hate the old firm mate, Scotlands problem for many a year, if there was no old firm this country be a far better one.

Rangers, Sevoc or the Rangers still same to me horrible club :>)

Felt a bit sorry for McCall today as I think every player that took to the field was pretty brutal (maybe the keeper escapes criticism) but looking for the silver lining I think it now gives him a remit to make wholesale changes - assuming he can find some mediocrity among the absolute dross (and I have my doubts on that).

I do hate to say it, but part of me thinks another year in the Championship wouldn't be a bad thing (and I think currently looks pretty inevitable), assuming there was motivation to clear out the old guard and actually try to build for the future.

Really can't express how bad this team is at the moment!

TT

Felt a bit sorry for McCall today as I think every player that took to the field was pretty brutal (maybe the keeper escapes criticism) but looking for the silver lining I think it now gives him a remit to make wholesale changes - assuming he can find some mediocrity among the absolute dross (and I have my doubts on that).

I do hate to say it, but part of me thinks another year in the Championship wouldn't be a bad thing (and I think currently looks pretty inevitable), assuming there was motivation to clear out the old guard and actually try to build for the future.

Really can't express how bad this team is at the moment!

TT

Hard to disagree with any of that mate. I didn't see it today but by all accounts it was shambolic stuff........again!

was concerned about you getting a McCall bounce. Hibs have put on a great run (1 loss to Falkirk in 28 games). Next Sunday's game should be a good one at Easter Road, if we beat you there, 2nd place is there for the taking.

was concerned about you getting a McCall bounce. Hibs have put on a great run (1 loss to Falkirk in 28 games). Next Sunday's game should be a good one at Easter Road, if we beat you there, 2nd place is there for the taking.

We are lucky you had such a shocking start or it would already be secured. We have far too many passengers for there to be a revival. Hope I'm proved wrong of course but I just can't see it