Mccall Takes Rangers Job - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mccall Takes Rangers Job

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach.

I was going to mention Kyle Laugherty but you must be going through enough embarrassment and pain already.... :lol:

Oh dear god, 2009, when yer patters that rank you might be better off staying in the basement with the kleenex :wave:

:D

TT

Seriously though, go focus on your own teams success and stop it with the faux rage ... and for god sake go for a walk on Sunday afternoon rather than barricading yourself in the basement with the TV set to Easter Road, a six pack of bacardi breezers, and a large box of kleenex!! It would be doing us all a favour! :-))

TT

Jesusfckinchristwiththeyoudontsupportrangerswhatareyoudoingwatchinguspishagain.com

Jesusfckinchristwiththeyoudontsupportrangerswhatareyoudoingwatchinguspishagain.com

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato

TT

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato

TT

You have more posts asking non-Rangers fans to stop obsessing over Rangers than all their posts about Rangers put together.You are obsessed by folk who don't support Rangers talking about them in a section called "Football Related" on an internet message board .Let it go my man . This isn't real life .

You have more posts asking non-Rangers fans to stop obsessing over Rangers than all their posts about Rangers put together.You are obsessed by folk who don't support Rangers talking about them in a section called "Football Related" on an internet message board .Let it go my man . This isn't real life .

If there were true it would be a vaguely interesting point, but it's not. So just making shit up to try to make a point seems in itself slightly obsessive - though I think that we all know that that's more about your interest in me than anything else sweetpea. And don't get me wrong, I am flattered!! :wub:

If you go back through this thread you will see a rather interesting debate on team selection broke out among those who are interested in such things as, well, football. Then all of a sudden the basement dweller pitches up with his critique which is just thinly veiled gloating - not quite to his epic lambasting of poor Jockstrap but gloating and taunting nonetheless.

I merely and simply pointed out he should go support his own team and enjoy the relative success that the fine young Aberdeen team are enjoying rather than self loathingly masterbating himself to death with a half a can of flat Heiniken and a damp waffle watching pretty shit Championship football from Easter Road.

It's either that of Den Haag David will have to go round and stage an intervention. And as I say, going by his failed attempt at humour and banter, he appears not to have left his subterranean dwelling since 2009 - either that or his ability to banter is up there with folk who think joining all the letters together in a sentence and adding .com at the end is funny - and that is a truly scary feckinn thought!! :yikes3:

Anyway, peace and love to you all, you bunch of sheep worrying scallywags, I'm away to Rangersmedia for some grown up chat :wave:

Come back Flat Earth all is forgiven! :D

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

Then you're going to be disappointed, though I guess you still take comfort from winning the the referendum.

'the the referendum'.

Is this a referendum that's went bust and died, and came back as another referendum ?

:wink2:

Interesting little snippet in the paper this morning re comments from McCall yesterday that Rangers are paying a chunk of the wages of all the loan players from Newcastle for the rest of the season despite the fact that 2 will not play for the club, and another couple of them are 2 or 3 weeks away from being fit. If the know the players are never going to be fit can't they send them back?

According to the Scotsman McCall said Bigirimana 'will not feature during his stay in Glasgow because of an undisclosed medical condition' while Ferguson 'is at least two months from reaching full fitness and the regular season ends six weeks today'.

Edit to say that in the article it actually says that McCall 'admitted' the above.

Edited by Pool Q

McCall isn't the long term answer IMO. I imagine most of the bears think that too - a Cathro or the likes is what I'd want if I was a fan. A step into the unknown is something refreshing (like with us re RD). Christ, you guys need it!

I'm stunned he hasn't got a reaction though. One thing people who have worked with him say he's a good people person / man manager. It's starting to look like the players are gone.

Tomorrow well tell the story. Grind out something & it might not be game over. A goal down early, the players chuck it / lose the plot again, it's another year in the Championship.