Scottish Cup Quarters - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Quarters

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Adam has said above, What a pile of shite. We are so diddy you have to buy our best players to ensure you win the title! Typical Celtic fan, full of your own self f@cking importance.

Maybe you and Adam should get a room . Heard it all now , GMS and SA were signed to stop the sheep winning the league , now that IS shite

Maybe you and Adam should get a room . Heard it all now , GMS and SA were signed to stop the sheep winning the league , now that IS shite

Do you know what, I do quite often talk shite on here as many will tell you but not the bit you have picked out.

Furthermore, I have found over the years that people who use the term diddy teams in a serious manner are pretty boring to have a conversation with as they tend to understand the grand total of f@ck all about other Scottish football teams. Therefore with you, I am out.

I'm not struggling with anything pal. Some folk appear to have days on end to argue on here...I don't. Our opinions on the game differ let's leave it at that.

My opinion hasn't changed...it was much ado about not a lot. If you can find 5 reds in that game we'll end up playing 5s every week!

Divers are everywhere..you take responsibility for yours and I'll take it for ours.

I would agree re the reds, not 5. Ciftcis was a stick on and so was vvds stamp. The above tackle is a yellow minimum too however.

Genuine question - why is the weekly Celtic v Dundee United fixture going ahead when there are Champions League fixtures on at the same time?

I thought that was prohibited by edict from the Gnomes of Geneva?

The rule is around TV coverage, not games actually going ahead.

We got a draw in the first game, that was our result. The league game will be 4+ to Celtic.

If I were the kind of person who believes in conspiracies I could observe that Celtix have committed 17 fouls with one booking, while Utd have committed 6 with two.