Cheltenham - Page 5 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make four selections (A, B, C and D) and place a Lucky 15. D pulls out, so what happens now?

Well, you get your single unit stake back for D not running and then all multiple bets that include D are reduced accordingly.

So, your four-fold of A, B, C and D becomes a treble of A, B and C.

Any treble including D becomes a double and any double with D becomes a single.

The same logic applies to all mutiple bets. For those bets that do not include singles (such as a yankee) then there are no refunds with one non-runner.

Was waiting son the Sprinter for £200 and stuck a score save on Dodging Bullets at 5/1 so was delighted when it came in. Just checked my account and it's still sitting in the betslip, didn't go on! I could greet. :cry:

was on quantative easing there sums up my day - wiped oot

I was trying to watch slyly on bet365 at work, so not seen it that clearly. Did it take out toutancarmont?

Oooft!!! that's two in a row STD has given a horse an almighty ride up the Cheltenham hill. Lets go over to Ally Bongo and hear his thoughts on it, Ally ?

He is still fooking murder - all who bet Don Poli should be thankfull he was on Southfield Theatre ......

I had £2.50 e/w on Qualando at 25/1 - Nicholls said he thought it was the best treated of all his runners in that race in his Betfair column

Unfortunately i read this after i put on my each way Nicholls runners treble - Southfield Theatre, Dodging Bullets & All Yours - which cock Twiston Davies managed to get run out of 4th

I had £2.50 e/w on Qualando at 25/1 - Nicholls said he thought it was the best treated of all his runners in that race in his Betfair column

Unfortunately i read this after i put on my each way Nicholls runners treble - Southfield Theatre, Dodging Bullets & All Yours - which cock Twiston Davies managed to get run out of 4th

Ha d the exact same bet and The St James E/W in the same race.

Ha d the exact same bet and The St James E/W in the same race.

Well played

Should really have got the placepot up as well but tried to be too clever in the Cross Country -should have stuck to the usual suspects (Any Currency & Uncle Junior)