Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 63 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I think the longer this regime remain in charge will be more damaging for the club.We need change . If it meant staying in the championship for another season then I think a lot of Rangers fans would take this on the basis we could have a new approach at the club..We have survived three years in the lower leagues so another one wont kill us.

Interesting statement, because the way things are going there's a fair chance that another lower league season may well kill you.

What Rangers need is an über-sensible, frugal financial approach to all aspects of the business.....nobody though seems willing to stick their neck out and say 'look, this is how it's going to be.....we're going to pay Championship level wages to both players and management. No more speculating to accumulate, no more insane wages for journeymen, no more 'if you spend a fiver etc' mentality'.

It may mean more than another year in the Championship....who knows, maybe even a few years....but at least it would allow the club to survive and evetually come back to the Premiership on solid financial ground.

I'm afraid that the 'big club' ethos is still driving Rangers, and at the moment driving the club towards destruction.

Interesting statement, because the way things are going there's a fair chance that another lower league season may well kill you.

What Rangers need is an über-sensible, frugal financial approach to all aspects of the business.....nobody though seems willing to stick their neck out and say 'look, this is how it's going to be.....we're going to pay Championship level wages to both players and management. No more speculating to accumulate, no more insane wages for journeymen, no more 'if you spend a fiver etc' mentality'.

It may mean more than another year in the Championship....who knows, maybe even a few years....but at least it would allow the club to survive and evetually come back to the Premiership on solid financial ground.

I'm afraid that the 'big club' ethos is still driving Rangers, and at the moment driving the club towards destruction.

Early indications are that's what Llambias will do. Been so many false dawns though so won't hold my breath.

Apparently the shareholders will be seated in the broomloan rd corner stand. The board will be on the pitch seated on a stage. This is breaking with recent years where the board have been seated in the main stand and the shareholders only feet away. There are lots of links on twitter to follow proceedings.

Apparently the shareholders will be seated in the broomloan rd corner stand. The board will be on the pitch seated on a stage. This is breaking with recent years where the board have been seated in the main stand and the shareholders only feet away. There are lots of links on twitter to follow proceedings.

You must have more shareholders than seats these days.

clean slate. This whole board is tarnished. Would rather take the risk with King. This board turned down a £16m investment offer in favour of loans from Mike Ashley. This still has not been answered in terms of the reasons why.

£8m for King to get the keys to the shop and the other £8m was in the form of a loan to Rangers.Not quite the £16m investment Rangers need.

I've got work to do, but can't take my eyes of my twitter feed.

Somers seems to have badly misjudged his audience!

Didn't get to a panto this year, should've gone to this instead!

They should've answered Bombers question about Green, Ahmad etc with "they're behind you".