Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 182 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not choosing to ignore anything. I'm just not getting all hysterical at what he is or isn't doing when he's just through the door. I'd rather he took his time and took stock and made the right decisions for the club rather than rushing headlong into something that isn't right just to keep people who get a hard on saying "told you so" quiet.

You seem to have some sort of fascination with sex acts. No one is "creaming" or has a "hard on". I'm just commenting on how, inside a month, Kings words already seem at odds with his actions.

If me doing that makes me the target of the ire of Rangers fans, then you're focussing on the wrong thing and it's no wonder you all stood by while your club died.

I wondered who would be first to cream themselves over this. I hedged my bets and just put my money on "Dandy"!! :wink2:

You do know when it all goes Pete Tong it won't be the fault of any Dandy this time ?

I think King is holding off and hoping to sell 35,000 + season tickets and that will finance his plan

Just seen in SSN Rangers will invite Dave King to invest once the SFA review of him is complete.

Paul Murray also slating the previous regime and the mis management, using the £300k spent on the gm and signing the Newcastle loanees without doing Medicals as examples

Edited by Angus_Young

Just seen in SSN Rangers will invite Dave King to invest once the SFA review of him is complete.

Paul Murray also slating the previous regime and the mis management, using the £300k spent on the egm and signing the Newcastle loanees without doing Medicals as examples

he is probably correct on those two points!

Paul Murray also slating the previous regime and the mis management, using the £300k spent on the gm and signing the Newcastle loanees without doing Medicals as examples

And there we have it.

And there we have it.

No we don't.

The SFA's fit and proper persons test is irrelevant to any investment. Unless King is only intending to invest if he gets a seat on the board, which wasn't what he previously stated, unless i'm mistaken?

No we don't.

The SFA's fit and proper persons test is irrelevant to any investment. Unless King is only intending to invest if he gets a seat on the board, which wasn't what he previously stated, unless i'm mistaken?

It is irrelevant but given the club have a recent history of diving in head first to bloody everything they are maybe just looking for the correct boxes to be ticked for a change. Last thing we need is yet more negativity surrounding appointments/investments etc.

It is irrelevant but given the club have a recent history of diving in head first to bloody everything they are maybe just looking for the correct boxes to be ticked for a change. Last thing we need is yet more negativity surrounding appointments/investments etc.

King dived head first in to an EGM motion to put himself on the board, without actually knowing if he could be on it.

Maybe you're right though. Then again, maybe i am. Only time will tell, :)

King dived head first in to an EGM motion to put himself on the board, without actually knowing if he could be on it.

Maybe you're right though. Then again, maybe i am. Only time will tell, :)

Yup time will tell m8. He maybe thinks/knows that this test will be a formality? Just as well we haven't been stung like that before eh!!!

The new regime are certainly saying the right things thus far. Thats all it is at the minute though.

Surely it's a good thing if they want Ashley out the club though, if they've avoided having to take on the 2nd £5m loan from him?

Is that what happened, or is this in addition to the Ashley loan? 1.5m does not cover 5m by my arithmetic.

Also did Triple H get any security on their new loan? Maybe over Ibrox?

No we don't.

This could be a move to put pressure on the Scottish FA prior to the "fit and proper" test.

In effect, he could be saying "Bomb me out and there's no money".

Is that what happened, or is this in addition to the Ashley loan? 1.5m does not cover 5m by my arithmetic.

Also did Triple H get any security on their new loan? Maybe over Ibrox?

No security over anything, no interest and the 2nd Ashley £5m isn't going to be used.

Poor old Phil the blogger got that one completely and utterly wrong. Seems his insider knowledge is just mud slinging in the hope it sticks, again.

Am I right in thinking Dave King sorry Mr King made much of his fortune during apartheid?

I think I'm right in thinking, or am I, that he made much of his money during the latter years of the space race and the early years of the Spice Girls?

TT

Am I right in thinking Dave King sorry Mr King made much of his fortune during apartheid?

Naw haud on, I checked, the majority of money was made between the time John Lennon was killed and Kurt Cobain died, so there you have it! See, it's obvious, right enough, you just have to get it in context :wink2:

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

He must be a racist then, eh?

Or he ended apartheid in South Africa!! :ok:

TT