Chelsea Arsehole Fans - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chelsea Arsehole Fans

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I lived in London mid / late 90s a lot of their support seemed to come from SW london and beyond ; way into Surrey

Which surprised me

One day they were playing Wimbledon ( where I lived) in the Fa cup semi ; and boozer was rammed with Chelsea fans ; Wimbledon not so much

Agree most of them seem to be cocky mouthy tossers

I live in West London and have done for 25 years. I can tell you he is spot on. A lowlife club with a majority of racist lowlife fans.

I'd love to see them go under.

Been a season ticket holder for the best part of twenty years. Are you suggesting that my mates and I are racists? Edited by aaid

They ask at the interview if you support any racist, movements, clubs or political parties. Chelsea fans wouldn't get in.

I knew the Met is institutionally racist but I didn't realise it was part of the entrance qualifications.

As a fulham season ticket holder, someone who worked in Putney and someone who lives just outside Wimbledon, I have had to share many tubes and trains with Chelsea fans and without doubt they have a section of their fans that are utter scum.

However, to try and say that it is a majority or reflective of the whole support is nonsense. Chelsea have came out of this strongly and if they back their tough talking with action then credit to them. I never understand the need for people to use broad brush statements when isolated incidents are occurring. Everyone who has watched the video (almost) would describe it as abhorrent, so I don't think Chelsea fans need to apologise for the behaviour of others, just condemn it.

That's what I have issue with, not denying that there aren't people with racist views - as is the case in society - but to suggest its a majority is an insult.

It's a majority from what I have encountered. Them West Ham and Millwall are all cut from the same cloth. I've never found it with any of the other London clubs.

2 Leeds fans had their throats cut by Turkish fans some years back - for disrespecting their flag in Istanbul

in my view that episode was almost glossed over in comparison to this episode ; as bad as it was

The Leeds thing was entirely different being i a Leeds fan i know full story off it, Leeds fans were attacked from everywhere with knives, axes etc all being used. Turkish fans are the worst in europe, any club thats has to play there in europe always comes under attack. There was 2 innocent Leeds fans murdered that night!

I heard from a Leeds fan that the incident was 'provoked' by the locals taking offence at a few of the travelling support getting a bit friendly with 'their' women. Is there any truth in that?

Been a season ticket holder for the best part of twenty years. Are you suggesting that my mates and I are racists?

Alot of your fans are racists, heard alot of stories involving Chelsea fans, and not saying everyone is the same but alot are, most Chelsea fans who are like this dont go to games anymore as they are banned or cant afford to go, there seems to be since Chelsea started splashing cash a large amount of glory hunters go to the games and dont see alot of these fans at the games anymore, but believe me i have encountered Chelsea fans and the racism / biggoted views they stand for. Anyway a horrible club who i have no time for

Edited by Geed

I heard from a Leeds fan that the incident was 'provoked' by the locals taking offence at a few of the travelling support getting a bit friendly with 'their' women. Is there any truth in that?

Leeds fans were having banter with locals back and forth, dont get me wrong there was some words exchanged but not racist way. Turkish men are worse with woman from here flirting. But no excuse what the Galatasaray fans done that night, the weapons they used and way they were used was just cold blooded murder

And you're the one flinging around accusations of racism.

Ehh naw mate, from folk go there, men always trying it on with woman here, do you not read newspapers or tv either of woman here used for Turkish men to get into this country lets be honest oom the amount of 20 year old turkish men see in a 55 plus year woman its not for looks or boy, for money and a visa, fact

I read that some troublemaker Leeds fans flashed their bare arse in public. This apparently is a big No, No in Turkey. The troublemakers apparently realised they had stepped over the line and done a bunk. Unfortunately for the two Leeds fans who were stabbed to death, they were genuinely decent fans who were at the wrong place at the wrong time. So sad, RIP.

Edited by Robroysboy

I read that some troublemaker Leeds fans flashed their bare arse in public. This apparently is a big No, No in Turkey. The troublemakers apparently realised they had stepped over the line and done a bunk. Unfortunately for the two Leeds fans who were stabbed to death, they were genuinely decent fans who were at the wrong place at the wrong time. So sad, RIP.

I'm sure I read at the time that they weren't all that innocent.

I see the brother of one of the two has also been banged up for being a hooligan.