Predictive Programming - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictive Programming

Haud oan, am I missing something here. The bit at about 1:45 where it shows a screenshot of the townhall clock from BTTF and the numbers 9 & 11 next to the clock hands, is the time not 2203? Where does the 9 & 11 come from?! (I'm watching with the sound down at work so may have missed the explanation).

Also, some people have waaaaay to much time on their hands (even more than me watching this at work!!).

Haud oan, am I missing something here. The bit at about 1:45 where it shows a screenshot of the townhall clock from BTTF and the numbers 9 & 11 next to the clock hands, is the time not 2203? Where does the 9 & 11 come from?! (I'm watching with the sound down at work so may have missed the explanation).

Also, some people have waaaaay to much time on their hands (even more than me watching this at work!!).

The race against time (in the movie) was to get everything set up for time travel knowing that the clock tower would get struck by lightning at 10:04pm (is that what you mean?)

The photo showing the hands near the Roman Numerals IX and XI was just to emphasize the panic of the heroes running out of time.

They'll no listen scotty I've tried tae warn them. Everywhere there's Owls there's folk standing on the royal mile holding ####in owls. It's coming soon.

I know, Brother. I know.

BadyQT9IAAENZ9u.jpg

A quick google search 'reveals' this to be a simple element of the storyline,

An inverted 9/11 and a masonic '33' are simple elements of the storyline?

twin-pines-lone-pine-back-to-the-future.

What about the Twin Towers appearing to be 'falling down' on the television to the upside-down character in the room?

The Statue of Satan Liberty ornament in the same scene... strategically placed or not? All part of the storyline?

Back To The Future's predictive skills are patchy at best because I'm sure Queen Diana's not going to visit Washington in October.

The Chicago Cubs still have a chance at sweeping Miami in the World Series, though.

Is that in another movie other than what I'm presenting?

Scotty I don't like owls I think they are creepy bastirts that look like massive moths and I don't like them ####in things either.things that don't come out in daylight like junkies folk singers and Chico are worth the watching.

Owls aren't really intelligent, either.

Their eyes go that far back into their heads that it leaves them with only a tiny brain.

(That pic was from the Royal Mile btw.)

Genuinely LOLd at several points during the Back to the Future doc, I stopped watching at 6 minutes 11 seconds strangely.

You seemed to be enjoying it, too.

An inverted 9/11 and a masonic '33' are simple elements of the storyline?

twin-pines-lone-pine-back-to-the-future.

What about the Twin Towers appearing to be 'falling down' on the television to the upside-down character in the room?

The Statue of Satan Liberty ornament in the same scene... strategically placed or not? All part of the storyline?

Is that in another movie other than what I'm presenting?

You originally said "The 'Twin' Pines Mall becoming 'Lone' Pine Mall was really cool, I thought.", I explained how a quick google search shows it to be a part of the storyline.

So no, "An inverted 9/11 and a masonic '33'"are not elements of the storyline, I never said they were.I do however have another explanation for those and the falling down towers and the statue of Satan/Liberty and that is, it's made up bollocks you fud.

Thank you for your reply.

The '1's' on the digital clock are symbolic of the Towers.

'Twin' having two '1's' and 'Lone' have one '1'.

So, to be clear... you feel that the torch (light/knowledge) of the Statue of Liberty ornament shown in the exact same scene as the Twin Towers 'frame slip' was somehow just coincidentally there?

OK. To be as clear as I can and answer your question as directly as I can, I have no idea. However you are making stuff up, it's nonsense, you are a tit.

So, to be clear... you feel that the torch (light/knowledge) of the Statue of Liberty ornament shown in the exact same scene as the Twin Towers 'frame slip' was somehow just coincidentally there?