Predictive Programming - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictive Programming

That's the most lunatic thing that's ever been posted on the interweb. FACT.

They got Maddon in as manager, made the best free agent signing of the off-season in Jon Lester and have two of the best young talents in the game in Soler and Bryant.

They've got a chance.

A Cubs World Series win and Hibs Scottish Cup double is 156/1.

If Scotty's looking for a sign that the End Of Days will soon be here, those two things happening in the same year would be as big a sign as you could get.

OK. To be as clear as I can and answer your question as directly as I can, I have no idea. However you are making stuff up, it's nonsense, you are a tit.

I haven't made anything up.

I've posted a youtube video.

Predict something then.

The Rangers 1 Hibernian 3

FFs. You posted a crackpot video, commented on how you found the lone pine/twin pine thing "really cool", the implication being that you agreed with the videos conclusion about 11/9. I had a very cursory look at the vid, did a quick google, found the storyline reason for the lone/twin pine thing. You never acknowledged that this storyline reason was a million times more plausible than the idiot rantings of the vid. You just sidetracked with more mental theories and unfortunately/fortunately I don't have time or inclination to try and rubbish everything you come away with.Did I mention before, you are a twat.

FFs. You posted a crackpot video, commented on how you found the lone pine/twin pine thing "really cool"...

I thought the symbolism was really cool, yes.

the implication being that you agreed with the videos conclusion about 11/9.

I don't discount it.

I had a very cursory look at the vid, did a quick google, found the storyline reason for the lone/twin pine thing. You never acknowledged that this storyline reason was a million times more plausible than the idiot rantings of the vid.

That's because it was already there in the movie.

Things get written on 2 levels.

The tree getting run over is in the storyline (yes) but the symbolism of it in regards to predictive programming wasn't.

That's the point of the thread.

Edited by Scotty CTA

As horseshit crackpot theories go this is top class.

My favourite bit is the 9/11 sign with the flaming 11 after the delorean disappears and the 9 made out of a pavement and a circular neon sign.

It's that wacko I'm inclined to believe that Robert Zemeckis was entirely complicit and was forewarned/organiser/gatekeeper/sinbad.

Just one thing, if he kent aw aboot it - the towers getting attacked by aw they muslamic terriers and them collapsing if you watch it upside down and the upside down clocks all saying 9/11, how come he never put the year in as a wee clue?

A small plane (a Cirrus SR20) crashed into an apartment building in New York City on October 11, 2006.

The address was 524 East 72nd Street.

It was the first and only plane to crash into a high-rise in Manhattan since 9/11.

gal_sports_lidle.jpg

The address... 524 East 72nd Street is a hidden 9/11. 5+2+4=11 and 7+2=9

The time of the crash... 14:42 is hidden eleven. 1+4+4+2=11

The registration number of the plane was N929 and is also a hidden 9/11.

Nothing too great, huh?

(Get a pen and paper.)

Now, write down the date... October 11, 2006

Put down a '10' for October, an '11' for the day, and a '6' for the year.

Now turn it upsidedown...

9 11 01

Some 'clues' will include the year but the satanic blood ritual is most commonly known as 9/11.

The problem with including the year in the 'Back to the Future' movie might be making it too obvious.

The way it stands now it's cryptic enough to be dismissed by the uninterested and those who pooh-pooh everything.

Stanley Kubrick had a big hit with a picture called '2001'.

He also had the cryptic 'moon landings' message in 'The Shining'.

He gave us an insight into the illuminati in 'Eyes Wide Shut' but sadly passed away before seeing the version that was ultimately released to the public.

They got Maddon in as manager, made the best free agent signing of the off-season in Jon Lester and have two of the best young talents in the game in Soler and Bryant.

They've got a chance.

If Scotty's looking for a sign that the End Of Days will soon be here, those two things happening in the same year would be as big a sign as you could get.

Those odds aren't long enough, but you're right,it would signify Armageddon

A small plane (a Cirrus SR20) crashed into an apartment building in New York City on October 11, 2006.

It was the first and only plane to crash into a high-rise in Manhattan since 9/11.

gal_sports_lidle.jpg

Nothing too great, huh?

(Get a pen and paper.)

9 11 01

Some 'clues' will include the year but the satanic blood ritual is most commonly known as 9/11.

The problem with including the year in the 'Back to the Future' movie might be making it too obvious.

The way it stands now it's cryptic enough to be dismissed by the uninterested and those who pooh-pooh everything.

He gave us an insight into the illuminati in 'Eyes Wide Shut' but sadly passed away before seeing the version that was ultimately released to the public.

Scotty, can I just clarify something here? Are you saying that Robert Zemeckis and the makers of BTTF were complicit in or aware of the 9/11 attacks before they happened?

gal_sports_lidle.jpg

Nothing too great, huh?

(Get a pen and paper.)

9 11 01

This is where numerology falls down though. It's easy to make this a conspiracy around the number 56

524 is a hidden 56 - 5 (2+4)

14:42 is a hidden 56 - 1+4=5, 4+2=6

N929 - N is the 14th letter of the alphabet 1+4=5, turn the 9 upside down which apparently you can do and it's a 6, so 56

October 11 2006 - 10/11/2006 - 1+1+1+2=5 so it's a hidden 56

Why 56? It's the number of the French department of Moribhan, which is where the Carnac stones are based, a powerful pre-history druidic temple.

This is where numerology falls down though. It's easy to make this a conspiracy around the number 56

524 is a hidden 56 - 5 (2+4)

14:42 is a hidden 56 - 1+4=5, 4+2=6

N929 - N is the 14th letter of the alphabet 1+4=5, turn the 9 upside down which apparently you can do and it's a 6, so 56

October 11 2006 - 10/11/2006 - 1+1+1+2=5 so it's a hidden 56

Why 56? It's the number of the French department of Moribhan, which is where the Carnac stones are based, a powerful pre-history druidic temple.

That's spooky. 56 is also the circumference, in feet, of the circle of standing stones at Callanish.

worth a repost...

Belphegor's prime is the palindromic prime number 1000000000000066600000000000001, a number which reads the same both backwards and forwards and is only divisible by itself and one. The name Belphegor refers to one of the Seven Princes of Hell, who was charged with helping people make ingenious inventions and discoveries.[1]
The number itself contains superstitious elements that have given it its name: the number 666 at the heart of Belphegor's Prime is widely associated as being the Number of the Beast, used in symbolism to represent one of the creatures in the Apocalypse or, more commonly, the Devil. This number is surrounded on either side by thirteen zeroes, with thirteen itself long regarded superstitiously as an unlucky number. Also, it in total has 31 digits, which is thirteen backwards.
In the short scale, this number would be named "One nonillion, sixty-six quadrillion, six hundred trillion and one". In the long scale, this number's name would be "One quintillion, sixty-six billiard, six hundred billion and one".
1000000000000066600000000000001 - you've got admit that is pretty ####ed up. :wink2:
bookended by an 11 with 13 zeros on either side and 666 in the middle, prime and palindromic.
mon tae...

worth a repost...

Belphegor's prime is the palindromic prime number 1000000000000066600000000000001, a number which reads the same both backwards and forwards and is only divisible by itself and one. The name Belphegor refers to one of the Seven Princes of Hell, who was charged with helping people make ingenious inventions and discoveries.[1]

The number itself contains superstitious elements that have given it its name: the number 666 at the heart of Belphegor's Prime is widely associated as being the Number of the Beast, used in symbolism to represent one of the creatures in the Apocalypse or, more commonly, the Devil. This number is surrounded on either side by thirteen zeroes, with thirteen itself long regarded superstitiously as an unlucky number. Also, it in total has 31 digits, which is thirteen backwards.

In the short scale, this number would be named "One nonillion, sixty-six quadrillion, six hundred trillion and one". In the long scale, this number's name would be "One quintillion, sixty-six billiard, six hundred billion and one".

1000000000000066600000000000001 - you've got admit that is pretty ####ed up. :wink2:

bookended by an 11 with 13 zeros on either side and 666 in the middle, prime and palindromic.

mon tae...

Eh..... whit? :blink::lol:

They've got a chance.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/gay-witches-marry-in-pagan-first-1-3666495

Scotty, can I just clarify something here? Are you saying that Robert Zemeckis and the makers of BTTF were complicit in or aware of the 9/11 attacks before they happened?

It would seem that they were aware.

This is where numerology falls down though.

It doesn't.

It's easy to make this a conspiracy around the number 56

56 still reduces, though. It's 5+6. 'Power numbers' 11, 22, 33, etc. don't reduce.

(And you don't subtract or change values.)

Oh come on! This has to be a wind up? You can't seriously be telling me that you believe that Bob Zemeckis was not only aware of the 9/11 attacks 26 years before they happened but that in addition to having the inside scoop that he decided to load his film with various different hints and clues that would only be picked up on some 30 odd years later?

It doesn't.

56 still reduces, though. It's 5+6. 'Power numbers' 11, 22, 33, etc. don't reduce.

(And you don't subtract or change values.)

1+1=2

rules are made up to suit. 'Power number' don't reduce purely because they're the numbers people want to stop at. I want to stop at 56. And I didn't subtract or change anything. I turned a number upside down, same as you.

Edited by biffer